Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management
Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management start with very basics of construction management and take the students to the higher level of the construction management and introduces the learners with different aspects of the construction industry and construction project management. Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management will add value to your CV and will increase the possibilities of getting hired by a construction firm. Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management will serve the learners by providing them knowledge about the management of construction projects, construction site management and tools and techniques for the estimation of a construction management project in the construction industry. The demand for professional qualifications in the construction industry is booming and construction firms are hiring the workforce having professional qualifications. In addition to this, the learners will be able to develop the new skills and will be able to improve their existing skills with this online diploma course.
UK PDA’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Learning Platform /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available Learning Platform /Moodle.
Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management
Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management is 90 credits Professional certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management learner must have to achieve a minimum 9 Modules with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Modules and 2 Modules from optional Modules.
- Construction Industry Management
- Construction Management Development
- Estimation and its Importance
- Understanding to Contract Terms
- Planning for Equipments
- Management of Equipment for construction
- Management of Material for construction
- Management of Relationship with vendors
- Quality Control Management
- Management of HR
- Site Management and preliminary investigation
- Purchasing Process Management
The following is included for online study with UK PDA
- Course material include all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
After successful completion of this course the students will be able to:
- Create written proposal appropriate to the construction disciplines.
- Create oral presentations appropriate to the construction disciplines.
- Create a construction project safety plan.
- Create construction project cost estimates.
- Create construction project schedules.
- Analyse professional decisions based on ethical principles.
- Analyse construction documents for planning and management of construction processes.
- Analyse methods, materials, and equipment used to construct projects.
- Apply construction management skills as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Apply electronic-based technology to manage the construction process.
- Apply basic surveying techniques for construction layout and control.
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform / Moodle. You will be assessed by UK PDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £37
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £9
Who is this course for?
Construction Management courses are basically for the candidates who are in pursuit of promotion and specifically individuals from construction sectors can join for these courses. Courses are also beneficial for candidates who want to enhance their management skills and knowledge to handle the construction projects. Business owners, who are running their own business, want to look over operations of a business, and the managers who want to develop skills to enhance their professional level by promotion are also encouraged to take these courses. Workers and supervisors at construction sites who want to enhance their leadership skills can also avail these courses. Individuals who want to enhance their career prospects and candidates who are at entry level and want to achieve success in the near future can also take these courses.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Construction Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Construction Consultant
- Construction Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.