Add to basket or enquire
The construction industry is one of the largest and most important in the UK, and with a growing emphasis on safety, there are plenty of job opportunities for skilled construction management professionals with construction safety expertise.
The average salary for a construction manager with safety expertise in the UK is £46,423 per year. However, with experience and specialised skills, you can earn much more. For example, senior construction managers with safety expertise can earn upwards of £60,000 per year.
So, if you're interested in a career in construction management with construction safety, now is the time to get started! There are plenty of job opportunities available, and the salary potential is very good.
Construction Management with Construction Safety — 9 QLS Endorsed Courses
- Course 01: Advanced Diploma in Construction Site Safety Training at QLS Level 7
- Course 02: Advanced Diploma in Construction Management at QLS Level 6
- Course 03: Diploma in Building Design and Construction at QLS Level 4
- Course 04: Certificate in Professional Interior Design & Construction at QLS Level 3
- Course 05: Certificate in Manual Handling at QLS Level 3
- Course 06: Certificate in Work At Height Training at QLS Level 3
- Course 07: Certificate in Working in Confined Spaces at QLS Level 3
- Course 08: Certificate in Fire Safety Training at QLS Level 3
- Course 09: Advanced Diploma in Health & Safety at QLS Level 7
The Advanced Diploma in Construction Management with Construction Safety bundle is for those who want to be successful. In the Advanced Diploma in Construction Safety Training course, you will learn the essential knowledge needed to become well versed in this course.
Our Advanced Diploma in Construction Management with Construction Safety starts with the basics of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management with Construction Safety and gradually progresses towards advanced topics. Therefore, each lesson of this course is intuitive and easy to understand
- QLS Endorsed
- CPD Certified
- 9 Free QLS and CPD Hard Copy Certificates
- 9 Free CPD PDF Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 24/7 Full Tutor Support
- Self paced Learning Platform
- Any Device Compatible
Curriculum Breakdown of the Advanced Diploma in Construction Management at QLS Level 6 Course
- Module 01: Introduction to Construction Management
- Module 02: Project Life Cycle and Success
- Module 03: Cost Management
- Module 04: Preliminary Site Investigation and Site Organisation
- Module 05: Site Management
- Module 06: Planning and Management of Equipment
- Module 07: Construction Materials Management
- Module 08: Vendor Analysis in Construction Management
- Module 09: Construction Procurement
- Module 10: Stock Control
- Module 11: Supply Chain Management
- Module 12: The Main Participators
- Module 13: Quality Assurance and Customer Care
- Module 14: Legal Aspects of Contracting
- Module 15: Human Resources Management
- Module 16: Risk and Value Management
- Module 17: Communications, Information and Documentation of Construction
- Module 18: Health and Safety in Construction Management
Curriculum Breakdown of the Advanced Diploma in Construction Safety Training at QLS Level 7 Course
- Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Risk and Value Management
- Communications, Information and Documentation of Construction
- Health and Safety in Construction Management
- Managing for Health and Safety
- Introduction and Basics
- Safety Precautions
- Electrical Incidents
- Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Introduction, Regulations and Duties
- Assessment and Prevention of the Risks
- Work at Height Equipment
- Working in Confined Spaces and the Laws
- Risk Assessment
- Control Measures
- Emergency Procedures
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
Learners will be able to achieve 9 QLS endorsed certificates after completing the bundle as proof of their achievement. You will get the endorsed certificates for free to be delivered to your home by post.
The Quality Licence Scheme (QLS) has endorsed all the courses for their high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The QLS is a UK-based organisation that sets standards for non-regulated training and learning. This endorsement means that the course has been reviewed and approved by the QLS and meets the highest quality standards.
These courses are also accredited by CPD Quality Standards (CPD QS) ensuring the qualty of the learning materials.
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Construction Management with Construction Safety bundle.
To enrol in this Advanced Diploma in Construction Management with Construction Safety course, all you need is a basic understanding of the English Language and an internet connection.
After completing this Construction Management with Construction Safety course, you can explore trendy and in-demand jobs such as:
- Construction Manager with Safety Expertise: £46,423 per year
- Construction Safety Manager: £45,000 per year
- Health and Safety Advisor: £32,983 per year
- Principal Safety Officer: £50,000 per year
- Safety Consultant: £40,000 per year
9 CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
9 CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
9 QLS Endorsed Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.