***Construction Management*** - ***Construction Cost Estimation*** - ***Cost Estimation of Project*** - ***Project Management***
Be a professional Construction cost estimator in the construction management with UKPDA Construction Cost Estimation Course. The UKPDA has successfully designed this course to assist the students in Construction Management and Project Management to learn the proper way for cost estimation. This Construction Cost Estimation course provides the candidates a detailed knowledge about the cost estimation process in the construction management. Along with Construction Management Courses and Project Management Course, this Construction Cost Estimation Certificate can be a better way to get a better job in the construction industry. In addition to this, the course is also helpful for the learners who want to learn the cost estimation process deeply for becoming a professional estimator.
The following is included for online study with UKPDA
- Course material include all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
After taking this course the students will be able to;
- Understand the significance of costs estimation process in construction management
- Understand the construction cost estimation process
- Evaluate the different types of cost estimation
- Learn the elements of cost estimation process
- Determine the different factors that can impact the cost estimation process
- Identify and develop the different skills that are required by the cost estimator
- Understand the different cost estimation software
- Introduction to Cost Estimation in Construction Projects
- Background and Purpose of the Cost Estimation
- Overview of the Construction Estimation Process
- The Main Types of Construction Cost Estimates
- A Construction Cost Estimates Perspective on Building Systems
- The Elements of a Construction Cost Estimate
- Factors Influencing on Construction Costs
- Using Historical Data in Construction Cost Estimates
- The Effects of Scale on Construction Cost Estimates
- The Major Approaches to Construction Cost Estimation
- Skills Required for a Cost Estimator
- Best Practices in Construction Cost Estimating and What Not to Do
- Common Pitfalls for Construction Cost Estimators
- Cost Estimating Applications and Software
- New Aspects of Construction Cost Estimating
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform. You will be assessed by UKPDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test(s) Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £27
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £35 + postage charges £9
Who is this course for?
This Construction Management Cost Estimation Course is prepared for the learners who want to start their career as a professional cost estimator in the construction industry. In addition to this, already existing employees and construction managers can also take this course to enhance the knowledge and skills about the cost estimation process.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After taking this course learners can avail a number of career opportunities. First of all the course will provide the progression to other disciplines such construction management courses, project management course and Site Management courses. Besides this progression the course offers the career opportunities as a;
- Cost Estimator
- Construction Cost Estimation Consultant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Robert Harvey asked:
How much is the certificate of completion.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy. Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £27 Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £35 + postage charges £9This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will the course give me the necessary materials cost data
Course material include all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.