Add to basket or enquire
CompTIA CV0-001: CompTIA Cloud+
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure. Recommended experience includes at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage, or data centre administration, and familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
2. Models Part 1-2
3. Service And Delivery Models
4. Terms And Characteristics
5. Objects Storage Concepts
2. Install Configure Manage Vm And Devices (Hands On Snapshots & Cloning) Demo
3. Backups (Hands On Virtual Network Interface Cards) Demo
4. Virtual Disks (Hands On Virtual Disks) Demo
5. Virtual Switches
6. Virtual Resource Migration
7. Benefits Of Virtualization In A Cloud Environment
8. Compare And Contrast Virtual Environment
2. Different Access Protocols
3. Explain Storage Configuration
4. File Systems Types
5. Executing Storage Provisioning
6. Network Share Demo
7. Implement Appropriate Network Configurations
8. Importance Of Network Optimization
9. Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 1-2
10. Troubleshoot Commands Part 1-3
11. Explain Common Network Protocols
12. Common Hardware Resources
1. Resource Management Part 1-2
2. Establishing Baselines And Thresholds
3. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 1
4. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 2
5. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 1
6. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 2
7. Use Appropriate Tools For Remote Access
1. Security Part 1-2
2. Storage Security Concepts And Methods
3. Different Encryption Technologies
4. Identify Access Control Methods
1. Systems Management Part 1-2
2. Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 1-2
3. Common Performance Concepts Part 1-2
4. Testing Techniques
1. Business Continuity In Cloud Part 1-2
2. Solutions To Meet Availability Requirements
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test (please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Official Exam Details:
- Number of Questions: 100 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions
- Length of Test: 90 Minutes
- Passing Score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- This exam is available in the following languages: English
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for CompTIA: CompTIA Cloud +.
(This course is not included the official certificate)
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Project Manager, Cloud Computing Services;
- Cloud Engineer
- Manager, Data Centre SAN
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
- Cloud Consultant
- Technical Architect
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.