Become an accomplished, confident classroom assistant with a specific focus on supporting SEN students with this accredited online course. The Complete Teaching Assistant Course is taught by expert instructors, with modules covering teaching fundamentals, practical classroom methodologies and how to provide support to children with special educational needs, dyslexia and ADHD.
Why Choose this Course:
- This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Complete Teaching Assistant Course - 5 in 1 Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The Complete Teaching Assistant Course is delivered through engaging, informative video lessons, PDF handouts, practical exercises and automated assessments. You will learn knowledge and expertise in understanding child development, safeguarding the welfare of children, adapting to physical, sensory and cognitive impairments and reasonable adjustments for pupils on the autistic spectrum. You also gain broader, transferable skills in professional classroom management and communication.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Introduction to Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
- Social Efficiency and Capabilities
- Inheritance and Pupil Psychology
- Attention and Concentration Strategies
- Learning Habit Development
- Memory Techniques and Nurturing
- Imagination and Creativity
- Critical Thinking and Reflection
- Appreciation and Modesty
- Intelligence and Maturity
- Educational Activities
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEND Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- The Basics About Autism: What Is It?
- What Are the Factors that Contribute A Child to Autism
- Autism and Genetics
- What Are the Basic Symptoms of Autism
- What Are the Speech and Communication Problems of Autism
- Autism and Body Language
- Autism, Toxic Metals, and Vaccines
- The Cause of Autism Might Be Found in Autistic Mice
- How is Autism Treated
- How Is Autism Diagnosed
- How to Look for Autism Signs in Infants
- How Can Families Cope With an Autistic Child and the Financial Burden
- The Differences Between Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism
- Autism Assistance Dogs
- Teaching Autistic Children
- The Fixation Behavior of an Autistic Child
- Childproofing Your Home for Your Autistic Child
- Autism and Nutritional Supplements
- Toilet Training the Autistic Child
- Difficulties of an Autistic Adult
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- What is Dyslexia?
- Identifying Dyslexia
- Co-occurring Conditions
- Diagnosing Dyslexia
- Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment
- Solutions for Dyslexia
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Complete Teaching Assistant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Studying this course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Teaching Personnel
- Assistant Teacher
- SEN Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- Educational Teaching Assistants
- Early Years Teacher
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I do the course and receive my certificate if I live outside the UK? Thank you.
Hi Vane, Thanks for reaching out. All the courses are online, so you can do the courses from anywhere in the world. After completing the course, we provide the PDF certificate, which you can receive through your e-mail. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours I need to study a day? Whats the total course duration?
Hi Joel, There is no fixed time schedule for the modules. This is a self-paced online course and you will have a one-year access to the course after purchasing. You can study at your own pace. The total course duration is 52 hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I get in touch with the instructor?
Hi Jake, Definitely, you can. We have 24 x 7 instructor support for our learners. You can always reach our instructors through the e-mail and live chat. Instructor support is also available over the phone from 9 am to 5 pm apart from the weekend days. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rachelle Alyse asked:
Hi, How to apply for this course please? thank you.
Hi Rachelle, Thanks for reaching out. You just need to click on 'Add to Basket' to purchase the course. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.