Add to basket or enquire
Complete Psychologist Course Bundle
60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
If you’ve always had a deep interest in human behavior, the Complete Psychologist Course Bundle is a comprehensive training for learners to gain in-depth knowledge and skills on understanding human behaviour. The course is very informative and will enable learners to take their career as a Psychologist to the next level. The course will give learners the confidence and capability of helping people who are in need of a professional listener and someone who can diagnose even mental illness.
The Complete Psychologist Course Bundle is a rewarding career when you can help others with your specialist qualifications. The course offers scientific methods in which psychological data can be gathered and evaluated. Learn how psychology is applied to improve people’s wellbeing and human mind. The course will enable learners to demonstrate their familiarity with psychological concepts, historical trends and theoretical perspectives.
The Complete Psychologist Course Bundle will teach learners how to apply psychology principles to everyday life. The course covers topics on memory, motivation, child and adolescent development, behavioural therapy, educating students with special needs and abnormal psychology and managing anxiety disorders.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Learn how to categorise human behavior like mental illness. Gain insight into abnormal behavior, personality disorders, dissociative disorders and cognitive disorders.
- Learn about social psychology and its origins. The course will explain human behavior in the context of social behavior and how to understand yourself.
- Learn communication skills, critical thinking and independent learning and enjoy a career in education, counselling and social services.
- Educational psychology touches on how students learn and develop while focusing on educational diversity.
- Teachers and trainers will benefit from the educational psychology course as it provides a framework on how to deliver effective lessons.
- Gain an understanding of how to work with students with special needs and help them achieve their fullest potential.
- Abnormal Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Educational Psychology
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your profession
- Understand how to use your skills and advance in your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Complete Psychologist Course Bundle you will be required to take multiple-choice question assessment tests. The multiple-choice question assessments will be automatically marked with learners receiving instant grades.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Complete Psychologist Course Bundleby Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who want to have a profession in Psychology
- Individuals who want to work as Human Resources Managers
- Those who want to work as teachers and trainers
- Individuals who want to have a profession in Clinical Psychology
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and have basic understanding in Maths, English and ICT
- Learners should have a deep interest in making psychology their profession
- Individuals who want to have a people-centric job role
- Special Education Teacher – £28,687 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much fees is for exam ?
Dear Salma Thank you very much for your query. Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price. The offer ends today, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.