Be effective at communicating in wherever you may be. You are solely responsible for your own communication. Many of us have learned to communicate in a certain way from when we were younger, but it doesn’t mean that it is the right way. If you want to learn a better way you can do away with your bad communicative skills. The Communication Essentials is a must have skill for students and employees to build new communication patterns.
- Learn how to use communicative tools to be more effective in your relationships.
- Learn to listen actively and create an understanding.
- Learn to be confident when sharing a message.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your boss.
- Learn the secret of communicating non-verbally.
- Module 01: Business Communication
- Module 02: Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Module 03: Written Communication
- Module 04: Electronic Communication
- Module 05: Communicating with Graphics
- Module 06: Effectively Working for Your Boss
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Communication Essentials course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Communication Essentials.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals who want to improve their communication skills.
- Business Executives.
- Students in High School and University.
- For people whose jobs require them to have social skills.
- If you want to try a new way of communicating.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Sales Manager – £29,690 per annum
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Business Executive – £23,667 per annum
- Secretary – £19,460 per annum
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.