Add to basket or enquire
Uplift your career as a Commercial Driver by enrolling into our Commercial Driver Training (CDL) Course course and get Free Certification after completion with no hidden fees.
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is for large, heavy, or placarded hazardous material vehicle drivers in U.S. commerce. This course is thoroughly developed with expert collaboration from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). The Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986 has sections that must be followed. This course covers the regulations in part 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR): Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
In other words, the necessary knowledge to get the License. Instructors are going to provide you with the minimum requirements for obtaining and maintaining a CDL. This course particularly emphasizes the essential information so that the driver can maintain CDL’s compliance.
This Commercial Driver Training (CDL) Course for Drivers course package includes —
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate in ZERO Expenditure
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Commercial Driver Training.
- Interactive online learning experience provided by qualified professionals at your convenience
- 24/7 Access to the course materials and learner assistance
- Easy accessibility from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- A happy and handy learning experience for the professionals and students
- 100% learning satisfaction, guaranteed by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
By the end of the course, learners will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Describe the process to obtain a CDL
- Understand CDL requirements
- Reasons for disqualifications and penalties
- The requirements for drivers with a CDL
Take a look at the training modules of the Commercial Driver Training (CDL) Course for Drivers course:
***Commercial Driver Training (CDL) Course for Drivers***
Commercial Driver Training (CDL) Course for Drivers
- Commercial Driver Training (CDL) Course for Drivers
When the course is completed, an online assessment test will be automatically invoked to ensure that knowledge has been retained. This will be instantly reviewed and marked, providing you with an immediate pass or fail. However, there is no limit to the number of times you can take the test, and multiple retakes are included in the original one-fee for the course if required.
You can instantly download your certificate right after finishing the Commercial Driver Training (CDL) Course for Drivers course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right to your doorstep via post (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
This course is dedicated only for commercial drivers. However, according to the United States law, 3 types of commercial licenses are available-
- Any combination of vehicles with 26,001 pounds (11,794 kg)
- The vehicle(s) being towed is more than 10,000 pounds (4,536 kg)
- Class A Drivers are permitted to operate Classes B and C
- Any single vehicle of 26,001 pounds (11,794 kg) or more
- The vehicle(s) being towed towing is not over 10,000 pounds (4,536 kg)
- Class B holders are also permitted to operate Class C.
- Any vehicle that does not comply with the definition of Class A or B
- But designed to transport 16 or more passengers (driver included)
- Transposing Hazardous Materials designated by the government
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.