Commercial and Business Awareness for the Senior PA (In-Company)
Price includes VAT
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
This interactive two-day course will give you an understanding of the critical issues affecting your organisation and how being commercially aware can increase overall business performance, and your career prospects.
You will learn how to analyse the commercial environment in which you work and draw conclusions about how this affects change and the identity of your organisation.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
Understanding your organisation
- Its role, purpose and culture
- Stakeholder analysis – who are the key players?
Introduction to strategy
- What is strategy and how does it drive an organisation?
- Where are we now – SWOTs and PESTLE analysis
- Where do we want to be? How to define ‘success’ and the role of mission statement
Making sense of your organisation’s brand
- The importance of understanding and identifying with your brand
- Creating a brand identity and values
- Communicating this to key stakeholders
- Case study activity
- Why do organisations need to change?
- How to communicate change from grassroots to board level
- Supporting your colleagues through change
- Case study activity
This course is mapped to QCF unit – ‘Commercial and Business Awareness for Senior Administration Staff”.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- The ability to recognise the issues facing your organisation at a strategic level
- A comprehensive knowledge of strategic analysis tools
- The confidence to discuss strategic matters with senior managers and others at board level
- A practical ability to demonstrate key commercial skills and business acumen to broaden your role and level of responsibility
- A good understanding of your organisation’s vision and brand and how to communicate this to employees
Who is this course for?
Ideal for experienced PAs seeking to develop their commercial awareness and strategic thinking to improve personal confidence and engagement with senior managers.
This course can be taken as part of the IQ IAM Level 4 Certificate in Office and Admin Management.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.