Add to basket or enquire
Code+ is the most compelling coding package available to students through Learning People. Go from Novice to pro in a matter of hours.
- Code+ Brochure -
Code+ is the most compelling career-ready package to rival anything else on the market.
Code+ is so much more than a course - it’s a career-ready package that will enable you to land your dream job in web development.
Code+ offers pioneering learning technology, award-winning career support, project management and soft skills training combined with a credit-rated University Diploma in
It is a one-of-a-kind program designed to deliver the essential skills employers are looking for.
With Code+ you will enter the industry as a standout candidate and quickly progress in your new career.
Benefits of Code+
- University Credit-Rated Diploma - Get certified with Europe’s only university credit-rated diploma in Full Stack Software Development.
- Career Ready digital education - Boost your employability with included PRINCE2® project management and soft skills training.
- Accelerated Careers Programme - Stand out to employers and fast-track your employment through this Accelerated Career Programme outfitted to help boost your employability.
- Pioneering learning platform - Access to resources from over 12,000 books and 10,000 hours of video content through our Percipio online platform. Access to unique learning tech with ELSA and the Percipio App.
- Flexible financial options - We want you to have access, no matter what financial situation you are in.
Why choose us?
- Training aligned with what employers are looking for
- Award-winning student support
- Career Services – exclusive to students
- Ongoing progress reports
- Exam booking support
- 93% pass rate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM student discount card
What jobs will I qualify for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Web development
- Project management
- Full-Stack software developer
In these roles, you could earn in excess of £60,000 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK only).
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
How will I learn?
Unlike any coding boot camp in the world, we offer exclusive and unique learning tech with ELSA and the Percipio App.
This is a unique benefit when studying with the Learning People, as you’ll be able to move through the training more efficiently and find the process easier to navigate.
You’ll gain access to thousands of microlearning assets in your browser while you’re learning from the best tech learning platform in the world, wherever you are in the world.
The simple interface will help accelerate your learning and increase utilisation, with one-click access to your content. You’ll work from your personalised learning playlist, designed to help you reach your career goals.
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Career Services eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
Who is this course for?
Our Code+ training package is for passionate individuals that have a desire to learn and would like to gain knowledge of a wide range of areas included in this coding boot camp. From soft skills to web development PRINCE2®, and project management. Potential careers include web development, project management and soft skills.
The course is great for both beginners and intermediate level and is perfect for anyone looking to develop their skills in web development, including project management and soft skill training.
No pre-requisites required.
Once you have completed the Code+ training package, you can become a junior developer or a full stack developer and be able to unlock job opportunities all over the world.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.