College of Contract Management
Add to basket or enquire
- Please note that the total course fee will be £1,296.
- Live Online Programme
- You can learn while you are working. You can take it from wherever you are in the world. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available on our Moodle.
- Accredited By the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
The course consists of one-year part-time study
Unit 03 –
Supervising Health, Safety, Welfare and Environment and any other five units from the following six units. There will be a formal evaluation at the end of two specified units for the award of the Diploma. The qualifications are based on completion of assignments. RQF credit value of each unit is 7 and the unit guided learning hours is 30 hours.
- Unit 01 – Planning
- Unit 02 –Organising and Controlling Operations
- Unit 04– Managing Dimensional Accuracy of the works
- Unit 05–Working with People
- Unit 06–Supervising Construction Works to Existing Buildings and Structures
- Unit 07–Supervisingthe Construction of New Buildings and Structures
The CIOB level 3 Diploma in Construction Site Supervisory is designed for eligible candidates working in the construction sector who wish to move into a supervisory role. The course covers a wide variety of topics to develop knowledge and skills to enable candidates to supervise work on construction projects safely and efficiently.
The programme comprises 7 units in total. To achieve the Diploma in Site Supervisory, candidates are required to undertake six modules including Unit 3.
CIOB qualifications are now regulated under the Regulatory Qualifications Framework (RQF). Gaining the Site Supervisory Diploma provides evidence to employers and clients that an internationally recognised level of qualification has been successfully achieved. Having an experienced site supervisor with this qualification helps employers satisfy regulatory health and safety and other EU requirements. The learning outcomes include all the necessary knowledge and skills to assist in supervising a team working on a construction project of any type and size. The programmes provide the underpinning knowledge and understanding of the National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) in Construction Site Supervision.
- Progressing into a construction site supervisory role
- Skills shortages in the industry
- Easy employment opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- Possible step to successfully progress to becoming Site Manager
- Possible step to successfully follow the Level 4 Diploma in Site Management programme
- Be able to work towards a Level 3 NVQ Diploma which will be acceptable to gain the CSCS Gold Card
Who is this course for?
Construction workers who wish to move to a supervisory role.
- UCAS tariff Score 60-120 (current) / 24-48 (2017 onwards), or
- Level 2 S/NVQ, or equivalent, in a related subject, or
- Two years’ relevant construction experience
Progress to a degree program
Construction supervisory and management roles
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
jozef krcmar asked:
After course can i will be eligible take gold cscs card?
Its duplicated question.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi I currently hold a level 2 nvq diploma in site carpentry and 3 years onsite, would this be enough to go for this course?
Hi Samuel, Thank you for your enquiry. I am delighted to inform that you are eligible to follow this course. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at Reed. Kind Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
hello! what else would i need to do to qualify for a NVQ lvl 3 after completing this course and how much would it cost me?
Hi Aurelius, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, you will be qualified level 3 at the successful completion of this course. You can pay module by module and the fee for each module will be £270. You need to pay additionally £100 for the CIOB registration fee. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.