Add to basket or enquire
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
* 60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Regardless of your career stage, the CAPM® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on projects or with project teams
This CAPM online training is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. The course is designed for those with little or no project experience which, once complete, will allow you to demonstrate your understanding of the primary knowledge, processes, and terminology of effective project management. Before sitting the CAPM exam, you’ll require the 23 hours of project management training that this course provides.
As a successful online training provider, Global Edulink wants to offer you this comprehensive knowledge required to be fully prepared for and attain the CAPM qualification. This course provides you with details such as the following to enable you to be adequately skilled to run projects effectively, which will be an enhancement to your career prospects:
- A general CAPM overview
- Organisational matters that can influence a project
- Project variables (e.g. Time, cost, and scope)
- How to manage resources, risks, and stakeholders
- Preparing for the CAPM exam
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
1. Overview of the project management
2. Understanding organizational influences and project life cycle
3. Steps in project management process
4. Keys to project integration management
5. Process of project scope management
6. Project time management techniques
7. Cost management for project management
8. Quality management for project
9. Human resource management process in a project
10. Types of project communications management
11. What is project risk management?
12. Definitions of project procurement management
13. Key principles of project stakeholder management
14. Professional responsibility in project management
15. Preparing for the final exam
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CAPM.
This course provides the 23 hours training required as a prerequisite for the CAPM exam. [(Other prerequisites are: Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent), or 1,500 hours of project experience).
The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.]
PLEASE NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- The CAPM® qualification is aimed at relatively new Project Managers and others involved in project management who seek professional accreditation or an initial understanding of the PMBOK® Guide approach to project management.
- PMO Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Management Assessor
- Business Analyst
- Junior Project Manager
- PMO Office Apprentice
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.