Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Certified Agile DevOps Professional Course Overview
Certified Agile DevOps Professional training course provides culture within the Agile methodology. Once CADOP (Certified Agile DevOps Professional) certified, delegates are tasked with implementing an Agile mindset within an entire IT organisation as part of a DevOps environment cloud computing platforms.
An Agile methodology brings improved effectiveness and efficiency to an IT department whilst DevOps is important for combining IT Operations with Software Development. This unique combination allows an organisation’s IT department to continually deliver quality value in the face of continually changing requirements.
We also offer a course that provides an introduction to the DevOps culture. We also have course that is specifically for those who are IT security professionals.
Certified Agile DevOps Professional Course Outline
The Certified Agile DevOps Professional course structure is divided across two days and is instructor-led but is highly interactive. The following outlines the daily course structure.Day 1:
- Agile, the Agile Manifesto
- Agile concepts and methodologies of Agile
- DevOps culture, terminology, objectives, principles, and its business benefits
- Key DevOps practices (pipelines, toolchains, feedback loops, communicative skills)
- Agile Service Management: Improvement and Design
- Agile Process Owner role
- Review of previous day
- Agile process design and improvements
- Process backlog – managing and prioritising
- Process Reviews, and identify improvements
- How to effectively collaborate with process stakeholders
- Monitor process performance
Who is this course for?
Anybody interested in learning more about Agile DevOps.
Who should attend this DevOps Training Course?
Roles that could benefit from this course include:
- Those involved in the design, re-engineering, or improvement process
- Consultants responsible for guiding their clients through process improvements
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
- Product Owners
- Process Managers
- Those involved in managing process-related requirements
- Those involved in ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. However, it is advised to have familiarity with IT services and Scrum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.