Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Cambridge Management and Leadership School Certificate in Retail Management provides an in-depth skills, knowledge and understanding of an overall retail management and leadership and helps you build all the skills required for professional practical in retailing. Retailing is one of the largest sectors in the world and plays an important role in the economy. There are many well-established Small, medium and large multinational companies in retail sector to sell their products and services to customers and attract customers to buy their products and services in competitive environment either in-store or online. According to the research the retail industry is vital to the UK economy; each year it generate roughly £350billion worth of retail sales. It is the largest private sector employer in the UK. Therefore, this course will provide you multidimensional career related skills to provide you effective management and leadership skills in retailing.
Certificate in Retail Management is developed according to the latest National Occupational Standards, which are useful for learners to apply skills to perform effectively at work.
In this course, you will learn how to
- Work efficiently and effectively to work in a team and to support others in a retail organisation
- Manage stock levels, stock inventories and storage
- Manage goods and services in a retail environment
- Maintain the availability of goods on display in retail environment to promote products and services
- Management of payment transactions
- Contribute to the improvement of overall retail business
- Manage overall store, premises, inventories, space
- Manage human resources in the retail organisation
- Manage the equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion in your own area of responsibility
- Evaluate and improve retail displays
- Manage retail merchandise
- Manage team to achieve excellence in the customer services
- Demonstrate products to customers in a retail organisation
- Check for and notice retail customers who may need help finding products at all times
- Improve customer relationship and customer satisfaction
- Contribute to decision-making processes within retail buying, merchandising, financing and marketing
- Make effective and sound decisions in retailing
Certificate in Retail Management provides knowledge, understanding and skills required to support a range of administrative, managerial and professional careers in retail industry. Overall learning objectives of this course are to,
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the retail manager
- Make an effective decision making in your area of responsibility for personal and professional development
- Manage finance, team, premises, merchandising, inventory, pricing and an overall health and safety for the retail business
- Develop marketing strategy to Target Customers
- Develop your Human Resources for excellent retail management.
Certificate in Retail Management includes only one module which includes topics to develop learners’ key skills relating to people management, customer services, factors influencing retail consumer, team-working, decision making at any environment or level, retail strategy to gain a competitive advantage on your competitors, Merchandise Management, Premises Management, Inventory Management, Receipt Management, Managing Retail Spaces, Retail Pricing, health and safety requirements for the retail business and how to meet the target market requirement.
Continuous Professional Development
This qualification also provides continuous professional development (CPD) to working professionals in the retail industry where they can spend their time to audit and evaluate CPD activity to meet the qualification learning objectives.
How will you study
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include a short assignment.
Results and Certificate
You will get result within five working days after submission of assignment and then successful students will receive certificates.
Additional Information – Assessment Fees
Assessment & Certification fee is £25 payable before you start the course.
Assessment fees covers registration, examination/assignment, quality assurance of assessment, and the qualification certificate at the end of the course.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world who are already on job for personal and professional development or re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change to the retail sector.
This qualification is open to all learners without any entry restrictions. Anyone can join this course (no prior work experience or the qualification required).
This qualification attracts learners from all over the world where diploma holders can join careers in Retail Industry as Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Relationship Officer, Business Analyst or a Retail Manager/owner. You will also get direct entry to study further qualification with us at the undergraduate or the postgraduate level.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Why is the cost so reduced and will there be any additional costs?
Based on learners demand & to help low-income individuals, this is something to help. £25 is an assessment (including certification fee) payable in addition to the reduced tuition fee.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Segu Fareed asked:
What is the total cost and the duration of the course
After purchasing the course, you will pay £25 assessment fee. You will get lifetime access to the Virtual Learning Platform to access study material , update professional development, and meeting assessment standards. You can complete the course in minimum 2 weeks or in 1 month.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Darren Ledger asked:
Realistically based on course participants what is the expected duration of this course? How much work does it actually involve?
It depends on students, if they are free & have no experience in management - they take over 1 month, other than that experienced individual with management skills take 2 weeks to complete the whole course. There are different topics to study in Retail Management regardless any industry & then students will produce an assignment for their lecturer to mark.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.