Understanding finance has become essential nowadays. Wherever you go, whatever you do you must always have the art of financial management. Gone are the days when finance and business meant only for businessmen alone. With the evolution of money making as an art, more and more people are joining the race of making money in the best possible way. You can also be an efficient money maker provided you are well aware of the various new trends of the market. This Financial Management Certificate course will provide a rigorous and evidence-based approach to public financial management. It also provides an overview of the necessary skills, knowledge and techniques to manage finances in a public or business sector context.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Certificate In Financial Management Level 3
PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This Financial Management Certificate Course explores the complex challenges of financial management decision-making processes and deals with various topics such as budgeting, cash-flow projections, cost benefit analysis, and financial statements with respect to balance sheets. Topics such as income and expenditure statements, ratio analysis, business investment, financing decisions, current asset management, and dividend and dividend policy will also be explored. This the Financial Management Certificate Course will also teach participants the comprehensive financial framework to help them solve complex business problems and improve organisational performance in an ever-changing business environment.
At the end of this Certificate course, you will be awarded with a Certificate in Financial Management, and will also be able to:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of an organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open to both College-going, Graduates and Professionals interested in career advancement in Financial Management
- This course is open to individuals interested in financial planning.
- This course is open to individuals interested in providing sound business decisions and meeting an organisation’s objectives.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to students with little or no background in accounting will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a financial manager, accountant, auditor, budget planner, risk manager, insurance managers, and so on. Also, skills in financial management are of great value for progression in higher studies.
Estimated Salary £33,000
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.