Add to basket or enquire
Your car is a significant investment in your life. Would you want your investment's value to plummet? If not, then you must take your car for maintenance regularly. However, it will save you a fortune if you can do it yourself, and this Car Mechanic Training will prepare you for just that!
Every vehicle develops certain flaws in its engine or other components over time. If they are not taken care of, minor issues can quickly escalate into major ones. Moreover, regular maintenance of the car will extend the life of your engine and enjoy a smooth driving experience. When your car is in good condition, you are less likely to experience vehicle issues such as a car breakdown, brake failure, or engine disruptions. Moreover, there’s always that opportunity to start an exciting career as a car mechanic. To sum it up, basic knowledge of car maintenance is a huge benefit for you — professionally or not. And that’s where this Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training comes in — giving you all the essential knowledge of car maintenance in easy-to-understand and comprehensive modules.
This training will introduce you to the fundamental topics and equip you with the essential skills you require to be an avid car mechanic. You will learn about general maintenance as well as car mechanic tools. This course will educate you on automotive maintenance, tires, dashboard indicator lights, transmission fluids and more. Moreover, this course will train you in different car systems like the cooling system, the fuel system, the electrical system, etc. Besides, you will get to know about the difference between automatic and manual transmissions. This car maintenance training will also teach you how to check tire pressure, change a tire, check the brake system and more. Additionally, you will be getting free car repair manuals for 60+ car models!
So, without further ado, add this Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training to your basket and explore under the hood of your car.
What you'll get out of this Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training:
- Learn about automotive maintenance safety and get the hang of the car mechanic toolkit.
- Explore the intricacies of general maintenance for car mechanics.
- Get to know in detail about tires and dashboard indicator lights.
- Know how to check tire pressure and change a tire.
- Understand various systems of cars, including the cooling system, the fuel system, the electrical system and more.
- Gain a better understanding of combustion engines and engine oil.
- Know the difference between automatic and manual transmissions.
- Have a clear comprehension of transmission fluids and lubricants.
- Become familiar with checking the brake system and hardware inspection.
- Acquire the car repair manuals for various car models like Acura 3.5RL, Honda Civic, Toyota Scion, etc.
Why People Love And Enrol The Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training
- Learning materials of our Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
Please note that this course is an introductory course that will help you to understand the basic maintenance process of a car and the provided additional materials will give you detail repairing instructions and manuals to repair specific cars.
**** FREE GIFT ****
Driving Instructor Course is included completely for FREE with this Car Maintenance - Mechanic Training!
This excellent Car Mechanic course is suitable for anyone interested in working as a car mechanic in auto repair/maintenance or who simply wants to learn more about these topics. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field, then Car Mechanic Training is for you.
This Car Mechanic course is designed with the following modules:
**Car Mechanic Training**
Module 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Automotive Maintenance Safety
- Tools of the Mechanic
- Safety Rules and Emergency Response
Module 2: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Brake Fluid, Engine Oil, Coolant etc.
- Fuses, Belts and Hoses
- Vehicle Lighting and Air Filters
Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- General Indicators
- Warning Indicator Lights
- Informational Indicator Lights
Module 4: Tires
- Tire Specifications and Wheel Alignment
- Checking Tire Pressure
- Changing a Tire
Module 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Combustion Engines
- Engine Oil
Module 6: The Cooling System
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Coolant Changing
- Flushing Cooling System
Module 7: The Fuel System
- Carburettor Basics
- Fuel Injection System
- Fuel Filter and Air Filter
Module 8: The Electrical System
- Recharging Battery
- Ignition System
- Spark Plug Gap
- Starting a Vehicle with Failed Battery
Module 9: The Drive Train
- Manual & Automatic Transmission
- Transmission Fluids
- Lubricants to Use
- Front Rear and Four Wheel Drive
Module 10: Brakes
- Brake Types
- Checking the Brake System
- Hardware Inspection
Module 11: Buying a Car
- Auto Dealerships
**Car Repair Manuals for Car Mechanics**
- Acura 3.5RL 1996 to 2004
- Acura 32TL 25TL 1995 to 1998
- Acura CSX 2006 to 2009
- Acura Integra 1990 to 1993
- Acura Integra 1994 to1997
- Acura Integra 1998 to 2001
- Acura Legend 1988 to 1990
- Acura Legend 1991 to 1995
- Acura RSX 2002 to 2006
- Dodge Dakota 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005
- Dodge Durango 19988 to 2000
- Dodge Magnum LX 20058 to 2006
- Dodge Neon 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004
- Dodge Ram 2001, 2003, 2006
- Honda Accord 19868 to 1991
- Honda Accord 1992 to 1997
- Honda Civic 1984 to 1990
- Honda Civic 1991 to 1995
- Honda Civic 1996 to 2000
- Honda Civic 2001 to 2005
- Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2002 to 2003
- Honda Concerto 1990 to 1994
- Honda CRV 1997 to 2002
- Honda CRX 1984 to 1991
- Honda Jazz Fit 2002 to 2005
- Honda Prelude 1984, 1985, 1987 to 1990
- Honda Prelude 1991 to 1996
- Honda Prelude 1997 to 1999
- Honda Prelude 1997 to 2001
- Honda S2000 2000 to 2003
- Infiniti EX35 2008
- Infiniti FX45 FX35 2003 to 2005
- Infiniti FX45 FX35 2006 to 2008
- Infiniti G20 P10 1992, 1994 to 1996
- Infiniti G20 P11 1999 to 2002
- Infiniti G35 2003 to 2005
- Infiniti G35 2006 to 2007
- Infiniti G37 2008
- Infiniti I30 A32 A33 1996 to 2001
- Infiniti I35 A33 2002 to 2004
- Infiniti J30 Y32 1994 to 1997
- Infiniti M45 M35 Y50 2006 to 2007
- Infiniti M45 Y34 2003 to 2004
- Isuzu Trooper Rodeo Amigo Vehicross Axiom [/b]
- Isuzu Trooper Rodeo Amigo Vehicross Axiom 1999 to 2002
- Jeep Cherokee XJ 1988 to 1989, 1993 to 1995
- Jeep Cherokee XJ 1997, 1999 to 2001
- Mitsubishi Carisma 1996 to 2003
- Mitsubishi Colt Lancer 1992 to 1995
- Mitsubishi Colt Lancer 1996 to 2001
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Laser Talon 1990 to 1999
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder 2000 to 2006
- Mitsubishi Galant 1989 to 1993
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2003 to 2005
- Mitsubishi Pajero 1991 to 1999
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2001 to 2003
- Mitsubishi Pajero Pinin 2000 to 2003
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 1999 to 2002
- Mitsubishi Space Star 1999 to 2003
- Nissan 200SX 1986, 1988, 1994 to 1995
- Nissan 200SX 1996 to 1998, 2000
- Nissan 240SX 1989 to 1994
- Nissan 240SX 1995 to 1998
- Nissan 300ZX 1984 to 1985 1988, 1990, 1994 to 1996
- Nissan 350Z 2003 to 2007
- Nissan Almera 2000 to 2003, 2006
- Nissan Altima 1994 to 1999
- Nissan Altima 2000 to 2005
- Nissan Altima 2006 to 2009
- Nissan Armada 2004 to 2009
- Nissan Cube 2009
- Nissan Frontier 1998 to 2002
- Nissan Frontier 2003 to 2005
- Nissan Frontier 2006 to 2009
- Subaru Forester 1999 to 2004
- Subaru Impreza 1993 to 1998
- Subaru Impreza 2001 to 2002, 2004 to 2007
- Subaru Legacy 1995 to 1999
- Subaru Legacy 2000 to 2003
- Toyota 4Runner 1985 to 1989
- Toyota 4Runner 1990 to 1995
- Toyota 4Runner 1996 to 2003
- Toyota Avensis 2002 to 2007
- Toyota Camry 1994, 2002 to 2007
- Toyota Celica 1988 to 1989, 1993 to 1994, 2000
- Toyota Echo 2000 to 2002
- Toyota Land Cruiser 1986, 1998 to 2007
- Toyota Matrix 2003 to 2007
- Toyota Scion 2006 to 2007
- Toyota Sienna 1998 to 2003
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certificate from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re already a Car Mechanic or you want to be one, this Car Mechanic course will enhance your expertise and boost your resume with key skills and a certificate attesting to your knowledge on Car Mechanics and Maintenance.
This course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Completing this training will give you a solid foundation of the inner mechanisms of a car and the abilities needed for being a car mechanic. This course will help you seek several hands-on careers, such as —
- Automotive mechanic
- Car salesperson
- Car mechanic
- Vehicle inspector
For these career opportunities, the average salary generally varies from £12,000 to £55,000 a year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
John alexander asked:
Hi sorry my question got auto corrected where would you do the course if I was to take it up
Hi John, Thanks for reaching out. All our courses are completely online. You can do the course from your home or from any place that is suitable for you. Our platform is supported by almost all major devices and browsers, so you can do it with your device as well. Regards Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
John alexander asked:
Where are these courses tougher
Hello John, Thanks for reaching out. The courses are designed by the their instructors. The contents are exactly what it's needed for the course. We are sorry that you have found this tough but we have 24/7 student support, you can contact us anytime with any course related issues. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello, This is the exact course I'm looking for however Im looking for a course I am able to do around work. Do you have evening or weekend courses?
Dear James, Thanks for reaching out. As you're looking for a course to do around your work, this the best course for you. Once you will purchase the course, you will have a one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can study at your convenient time and can complete the course within a year. The exam is also included with the course and you can sit for the exam at your convenient time as well. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.