Pink Elephant EMEA Limited
This e-learning course prepares you for the exam leading to the Business Relationship Management Professional Certification.
The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers (BRM) at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge regarding the BRM role and how well-cemented and effective BRM disciplines can positively impact overall business results.
- Get BRMP Foundation qualified at your own pace
- One year of access
- Fully accredited
- Includes quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Exam voucher
Business Relationship Management Institute Certification
- Holders of BRMI Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the service provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
Pink Elephants E-learning
- 365 days of access
- Learning anywhere, anytime and across all devices
- Bite-size training
- Personalised learning journey through Memotrainer
- Multiple Choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 mark or more required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minute duration
- Closed book
The exam voucher is provided at the start of your course and is valid for 1 year from purchase
Who is this course for?
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended for the aspiring to intermediate-level Business Relationship Managers and designed to provide a solid foundation-level knowledge of Business Relationship Management. BRMP® professional development program provides an excellent Return on Investment (ROI) and is ideally suited for project managers/business analysts/architects / external service providers; representatives of shared services organizations including IT / HR / Finance / Sales / Strategy Planning, etc. business partners and anyone else interested in business value maximization.
There are no prerequisites for this course. We do strongly recommend attendees currently hold, at a minimum, a tactical level managerial position.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.