Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 1 Certificate in Business Management Endorsed Certificate
The first step towards becoming a Certified Business Manager with Inspire London college's Business Management course.
Business Management course is a Level 1 Certification for the beginners who want to pursue their career in Business Management. Business Management or Business Administration Courses are in a great demand, especially in a professional career.
Inspire London College has specifically designed this Business Management course for the learners who want to achieve professional certification in business management or business administration for their future career or ongoing academic career.
This business management level 1 course will introduce the learners with the basics of Business Management and administration and will enable the students to achieve Level 1 Certificate in Business Management after successful completion of this course.
Benefits of Online Study With Inspire London College
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our Moodle VLE 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Diploma from a regulated awarding organisation TQUK.
Business Management Level 1 Certificate
The aim of the Business Management Course is to serve the students with indispensable knowledge about business and management and its role in the modern organisations. During the course, the students will be able to develop the new skills and will improve their existing skills regarding business management. The Business Management course begins with an introductory chapter to business management and introduces the learners with the basic concepts of business management and roles and responsibilities of business managers in modern firms.
Distance Learning with Inspire London college :
Inspire London College’s team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle. The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Business Management Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Business Management and factors included in it
- Know and understand the process of communication between different levels at organisation and major hurdles in the communication process
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Human Resource Management in managing the people at an organisation
- Get the understanding of resource management in the organisation
Level 1 Certificate in Business Management is 30 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 1 Certificate in Business Management learner must have to achieve minimum 3 units with 30 Credits.
- Essentials of Business Management
- Management of Human Resource
- Building and managing the team
- After reading the course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, learner can get unlimited support from online tutor via email.
- Learner's assignment(s) will be assessed by Inspire London college’s assessor(s) & IV’s. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as ‘Pass’.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as ‘referred’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from TQUK, awarding organisation or Certificate of Completion from ILC.
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London college (PDF format) = £25
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London college (Hardcopy) = £35+ postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Business Management course is specifically designed for the students who have deep interests in business management and want to explore the business world and its administration.
The course will facilitate the newcomers to establish an astonishing career in business management with this skills and knowledge-based course. The candidates who want to start their own business or already running a small business can be benefited from this course.
There is no formal entry requirement for a business management level 1 course. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After successful completion of Business Management Certification the learners can find a number of career paths. The career path that will be available include;
- Assistance Officer
- assistant Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.