Become a Certified Business Manager with ILC's Business Management course.
Business Management course is a Level 1 Certification for the beginners who want to pursue their career in Business Management. Business Management or Business Administration Courses are in a great demand especially in professional career. Inspire London College has specifically designed this Business Management course for the learners who want to achieve professional certification in business management or business administration for their future career or ongoing academic career.
This business management level 1 course will introduce the learners with the basics of Business Management and administration and will enable the students to achieve Level 1 Certificate in Business Management after successful completion of this course.
Benefits of Online Study With Inspire London College
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Business Management Level 1 Certificate
The aim of Business Management Course is to serve the students with indispensable knowledge about business and management and its role in the modern organisations. During the course, the students will be able to develop the new skills and will improve their existing skills regarding business management. The Business Management course begins with an introductory chapter to business management and introduces the learners with the basic concepts of business management and roles and responsibilities of business managers in modern firms. Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Business Management Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Business Management and factors included in it
- Know and understand the process of communication in between different levels at organisation and major hurdles in the communication process
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Human Resource Management in managing the people at an organisation
- Get the understanding of resource management in the organisation
Level 1 Certificate in Business Management is 30 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 1 Certificate in Business Management learner must have to achieve minimum 3 units with 30 Credits.
- Essentials of Business Management
- Management of Human Resource
- Management of Customers Relationship
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £25
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hard copy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Business Management course is specifically designed for the students who have deep interests in business management and want to explore the business world and its administration. The course will facilitate the newcomers to establish an astonishing career in business management with this skills and knowledge based course. The candidates who want to start their own business or already running a small business can be benefited with this course. Students seeking to get a higher degree in business administration can also take this course as a foundation.
Students seeking to enrol for business management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After successful completion of Business Management Certification the learners can find a number of career paths. Typical career path that will be available include;
- Office Manager
- Business Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.