Future Connect Training and Recruitment Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Acts as an introduction to the basics of using commercially available accounting software to set up a computerised accounting system, process business transactions and produce reports.
The qualification is made up of:
1 – Online Knowledge Test
1 – Online Assignment
ntroduction to computerised accounting – D/508/5836
- Understand the basics of computerised accounting
- Understand accounting terms
- Recognise source documents
- Understand the basics of the VAT system
Set up a computerised accounting system and process data – Y/508/5849
- Set up a computerised accounting system
- Process credit based transactions
- Process cash sales and sundry income
- Process receipts from credit customers
- Process payments to credit suppliers
- Process payments through the bank current account
- Process petty cash transactions
- Reconcile the balance on the bank current account
- Generate reports
Who is this course for?
The Level 1 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping qualification is specifically aimed at learners who wish to begin their studies of computerised accounting and gain entry to a Level 1 qualification within the regulated qualification framework.
The qualification has been designed to appeal to individuals within the following groups:
- Learners starting their studies in the subject of computerised accounting from a point of no previous knowledge or experience.
- Learners employed at a junior level with some limited basic accounting knowledge and skills who want to formalise their competence by gaining a recognised accredited qualification in computerised bookkeeping.
- Learners returning to study and/or work after a study or career break.
- Learners considering a change in career.
- Learners considering a career as a self-employed practitioner.
- Owners of small businesses wanting an introduction to the function of computerised accounting so that they can personally keep computerised records for their business.
No formal entry requirements
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.