Add to basket or enquire
3D Compositing in Fusion:
This course will help you to learn about the fundamentals of 3D compositing using Fusion, this course will also demonstrate the user interface of Fusion along with features & applications.
This course will also help you to learn about how to perform keying, color correction, tracking and compositing in detail.
Few tutorials in the training are as below;
- Creating 3D Shape
- Toggle with View and Geometry axis
- Assigning Material to geometry
- Merge 3D
- Fundamentals of Light
- 3 Point Light setup in 3D Scene
- Setting up the camera for final output
- Learn the features & applications of Fusion for visual effects
- Learn effective usage of Fusion for 3D compositing
- Motion designers
- Visual and graphic experts
- Passion to Learn and apply
- Basic Knowledge about a composting software
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.