Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
In this course, you will cover medicinal foods and herbs that have been enhancing health and quality of life for many cultures throughout history. This course also contains recipes that you can incorporate into your eating habits for noticeable results. By taking this course today, you will discover herbs and health foods and some creative ways to use these superfoods for ultimate health and to boost your energy.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Discover herbs and health foods that have profound effects on the quality of your life.
This course is designed for those that want to feel their best and have more energy.
When you are vibrant and strong on the inside, it shows on the outside.
In this course we will cover medicinal foods and herbs that have been enhancing health and quality of life for many cultures throughout history. They have been revered by long-lived sages as well as wisely incorporated into the diets of today. Even if new to you, these foods and herbs are readily available. Incorporate one new recipe into your eating habits for noticeable results. Add additional recipes as you go.
Benefits of specific herbs and health foods covered in the course:
- Endurance, stamina and energy: ginseng, burdock, lycium berry, ashwaganda, fo-ti, astragalus
- Anti-aging, antioxidants and heart health: garlic, lycium berry, sesame seeds, cocoa, cayenne, royal jelly
- Nutrient dense: spirulina, nutritional yeast, seaweed, sesame seeds, bee pollen, dandelion, molasses
We will also cover herbs and health foods for boosting brain function, immune response, and countering the harmful effects of stress.
After taking this course you will:
- Know which foods truly make a difference to your to health
- Create great tasting recipes loaded with a powerhouse of minerals and vitamins
- Discover new and creative ways to use superfoods for ultimate health
These remedies will easily and joyfully become a part of your everyday life.
This Best Superfoods & Herbs for Health & Energy course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Welcome To Health & Longevity: Herbs For Ultimate Nutrition
- Definitions Of Ingredients
Topic 2: Condiments You'll Love
- The Most Nutritional Seasoning Ever!
- Recipe For Nutritional Seasoning
- Ultimate Energy With Power Paste
- Recipe For Power Paste
Topic 3: Beverages And Treats You'll Love
- Long-Life Elixer, A Rich Herbal Liqueur
- Recipe For Long-Life Elixer
- Delicous Chai Tea For Overall Well-Being
- Recipe For Chai Tea
- Tasty Morsels For Physical And Mental Endurance
- Recipe For Energy Bars
Topic 4: Ultimate Healthy Meals
- Shiitake Soup For Immunity And Long-Term Health
- Recipe For Shiitake Soup
- Super Stew For High Nourishment
- Recipe For Super Stew
- A Salad Dense With Nutrients
- Recipe For Cabbage Salad
Topic 5: Conclusion
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to improve their health and energy with natural food and herbs.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.