If lack of UK practical work experience in Accounting and Finance industry is stopping you from getting your ideal job, then join us for Training and learn all the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the tasks assigned to Assistant Accountant by Manager during the normal working day in a Company's Internal Accounts Department.
Training ON Limited can help you get the right experience.
• Sage 50 Payroll (version 2016)
• Sage 50 Accounts (version 2016)
• Day to day operations of a Company's internal Accounts Department
• One Day CV Writing and Job Hunting Techniques Workshop
• Excel Skills starting from basic excel understanding to Advance Level Formulas
1.1 SAGE 50 Accounts:
You will be trained for bookkeeping using SAGE 50 Accounts.
List of the different tasks you are going to perform whilst on SAGE 50 Accounts training:
• How to set-up Companies on SAGE 50 Accounts.
• How to set up Customers
• How to raise Customer Invoices.
• How to set up Suppliers
• How to post Supplier Invoices.
• How to treat different tax Codes during Bookkeeping.
• Posting of Bank Statements and Credit Card Statements in SAGE Accounts.
• Petty Cash.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Customers & Suppliers Reconciliation
• How to run different reports as and when required by management.
• Monthly Managements Reports.
• Monthly or Quarterly VAT Returns.
• Credit Control.
1.2 SAGE 50 Payroll:
List of the different tasks you are going to perform whilst on Payroll training course
• How to set-up Companies on SAGE 50 Payroll.
• Create Employee records, Personnel records and use global changes
• Enter year to date values
• Deal with new starters and leavers
• Advance holiday pay and record holidays and absences
• Printing payslips
• Reporting to HMRC (RTI)
• How to run different Reports
After the completion of these courses you will be able to work on SAGE 50 Payroll and SAGE 50 Accounts for Bookkeeping on your own without any supervision.
1.3 CV Writing and Job Hunting Techniques and Interview Skills Workshop:
We not only train our trainees with the best knowledge and Skills which the Employers are looking for in a potential employee but Our trainees also get a chance to attend a CV Writing and Job Hunting Techniques and Interview Skills Workshop conducted by Chartered and Management Accountants.
• One to One CV Consultations and Mock Interview Session
• Job Hunting tips
1.4 Microsoft Excel & Word Training
Our trainees also learn the Advance excel skills what the Employers are looking for in a Potential Assistant Accountant. As part of the Course you will also have the opportunity to work on Excel and learn the skills necessary for preparing different management reports and analysis worksheets as and when required by the Management.
• Training Counts towards your experience necessary for ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance memberships
• Reference provided by SUPER FINANCIAL LIMITED Certified Accountants
This is extensive training program with lots of Live-data so we only want serious candidates who want to learn and start working immediately as Assistant Accountant/ Accounts Assistant.
At Training ON Limited, we help you begin your dream career in just weeks. From the many jobs available for accounting graduates, accounting and finance industry unlimited advancement opportunities - the sky is the limit! Our work placement department works with you until you are hired!
Students receive free lifetime placement assistance and permanent access to our trained mentors. Our graduates start new and exciting careers with accounting and finance sector and world renowned companies all over the world.
Please let us know if you are interested to BOOK your place for the above training.
We have following training facilities across London
Training Facility 1:
Leyton Branch Office
Training On Limited
275 High Road Leyton
Training Facility 2:
Burnt Oak Branch Office
Training On Limited
16 Watling Avenue
Who is this course for?
This Course is ideal for
• If you want to change your career to working in Accounts
• Candidates currently studying ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
• Those who have some knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no practical experience.
• Candidates with overseas experience but no UK experience.
• Candidates new to computerized accounting and payroll including RTI.
• Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts and payroll to reduce their costs.
• This training is also suitable for Companies who want to train their staff for Payroll or Bookkeeping to run these services in house.
• It is beneficial for professionals visiting London and want to enhance benefits of the visit.
Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance. Also familiar with Computer (Windows 7 or older versions of Windows, Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel), Typing Skills and Email
This work placement will help you to streamline your career to become an Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Manager, Credit Control, Finance Manager and Finance Controller.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.