Add to basket or enquire
This online course on Bank Branch Management – Marketing is designed to help users understand bank marketing objectives and strategies with the help of case studies. It is well designed to help users understand the marketing aspect of services of a bank.
The training will include the following;
- Introduction: Retail Banking
- Marketing – The Concept
- Customer Behavior
- Market Research
- The Six “P’s” of Marketing
- Marketing of Banking Services
- Bank Marketing Objectives
- Bank Marketing Strategy
- Primary Data Analysis
- Bank Branch Managers: Their roles and functions in a marketing era
- Marketing Policies
- Case Study / Framework
Who is this course for?
- Students preparing to get into Commercial Banking
- Anyone who want to understand how banks manage their marketing
- Computer with Internet.
- Passion to learn
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.