Assistant Accountant (01 Month On Job Training & Work Experience)
Payment can be made by Cash, Bank Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card (there will be 3% Charge on... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Over half of the employers said that it is unlikely for graduates or individual who had no previous work experience at all are unlikely to be successful during the selection process and have little or no chance of receiving a job offer for their organisations (High-fliers).
Job market is highly competitive therefore it is worthwhile to gain some insights into the way accounting organisations operate and challenges they face. Skills ON Limited is working in collaboration with Super Financial Limited which is a company of Accountants and Business Advisers. Taking a work placement with Skills ON limited is one of those things that you will do to enhance your accounting skills and knowledge, it will provide you with networking opportunities and help you to understand accounting and finance industry.
More and more employers are looking for experience as well as academic credentials. Our work placement program offers you the chance to gain valuable experience by spending time working for us, carrying out duties or tasks as any other employee of the company would do. This training will prepare you to apply for jobs e.g. Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrators, Junior Accountant, Accounts Manager and Payroll Manager.
Knowledge and skills you acquire during this program will not only make your CV more impressive to prospective employers but will also provide you great opportunities to speak directly with people already doing these jobs. During One month work placement program you will be trained on following key areas;
3. Day to day operations of an Accounting Firm
4. One to One CV Consultations and Mock Interview Session including Job Hunting Tips,
5. Excel based accounts for Sole Traders and Limited Companies Liaison and coordination with HMRC and Companies House.
You will be provided complete software training after that you will assist with day to day bookkeeping for 500+ clients. Training will include;
• How to set-up a business in SAGE 50 Accounts.
• Applying global changes to the software (a key feature of Sage)
• How to create Customers, Products and Suppliers
• Creating new departments and ledger accounts
• How to raise customer invoices and manage sales also include Quotations feature
• How to input vendor invoices and credit card expenses
• How to post Bank Statements for Current and Credit Card accounts
• How to do Bank/Credit card Reconciliation.
• Monthly Journal Entries e.g. Wages, Prepayments/Accruals and Depreciation.
• Setting up different VAT schemes (Cash Accounting, Annual Accounting and Flat Rate Scheme)
• VAT return on Monthly or Quarterly Basis (with Online submissions)
• Monthly Financial Managements Reports with Excel integration
• Month end and Year end Procedures.
• Credit Control for aged debtors and creditors, issuing credit notes, writing off
• How to backup data and restore on different computer
Firstly you will be given complete training on Sage Payroll and later you will be given opportunity to involve in payroll processing process of more than 600 companies. Training will include;
• How to register for Payroll with HMRC?
• How to set-up Companies on SAGE Payroll?
• Create Employee new records, Personnel records and use global changes.
• Enter year to date values.
• Deal with new starters and leavers.
• Advance holiday pay and record holidays and absences.
• Statutory payments such as Maternity Pay (SMP), Sickness Pay (SSP) etc.
• Auto Enrollment and work place pensions
• Printing and reprinting payslips.
• Real Time Information (RTI) also known as Full Payment Submissions to HMRC.
• EPS Submissions (Employer Payment Summary).
• Recording Maternity and Holiday pay and other statutory payments.
• How to run different Reports at the month end.
• Finalization of Payroll process on weekly, fortnightly or Monthly basis.
Value Added Tax (VAT Returns)
Every month, we file more than 40 VAT returns for our client companies. These returns include different VAT schemes of Cash Accounting, Standard Rate and Flat Rate. You will be given the opportunity to file actual return in HMRC once you received required training.
As per current statistics, we are filing 50+ company accounts every month. These include company accounts ranging from small to medium size companies. This process is being completed through Sage Accounts Production advance (SAPA).
This year we are estimating filing of 1000+ self-assessments. This includes company directors and self-employed people.
Registrations for Taxes
This includes New Company Registration and registering for PAYE, VAT, Self-Assessment
• Training Counts towards your experience necessary for ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance memberships
• Reference provided by SUPER FINANCIAL LIMITED Certified Accountants. (Approved ACCA Employer - Platinum Status).
Feel free to drop us an email or call us to book your appointment or to discuss further in details about this program or scope of training. Our qualified trainers will response to your query within 24 hours.
Who is this course for?
This Course is ideal for
• If you lack of practical work experience or have no experience at all.
• If you are unemployed and looking for job in Accounting and Finance Sector
• If you want to change your career to working in Payroll Accounting
• Candidates currently studying ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
• Those that have some knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no practical experience.
• Candidates with overseas experience but no UK experience.
• Candidates new to computerized accounting
• Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts to reduce their costs.
• This training is also suitable for Companies who want to train their staff for payroll to run these services in house.
• It is beneficial for professionals visiting London and wants to enhance benefits of the visit.
• It would also help to Accountants who aim to establish their own accounting practice firm.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- No prior accounting or finance knowledge is required
You will be able to apply for roles like Assistant Accountant, Junior Accountant, Accounts Manager, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Controller, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Manager, Finance Assistant, Finance Manager positions.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.