Add to basket or enquire
The Apple Certified Technical Coordinator certification is designed for anyone responsible for managing Apple computers and devices in a business environment. The exam is made up of content from the Support Essentials ACSP course, as well as content from the Server Essentials course which is covered in this show. Technologies covered include topics like network deployment, policy management, troubleshooting and using Open Directory for centralized user management.
Upon completion of the OS X Server Essentials 10.11 course, students will be able to:
- Utilize the features of Server 5 for OS X
- Configure essential services on Server for OS X
- Use Server for OS X tools to monitor and troubleshoot services
- Use of Server for OS X to manage a small network of Macintosh computers and users
- Manage access to files and services
- Understanding of Mac OS X
- Experience with Mac OS X in a network environment
- Basic troubleshooting experience
Help-desk specialists, technical coordinators, and entry-level system administrators who implement and maintain networks using Mac OS X Server. Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.