Exodus Training and Recruitment
Add to basket or enquire
A highly sought-after professional course recognised by the Travel and Airline industry. Both Levels 1 & 2 Airline Airfares and Ticketing Courses will give candidates the competence and valuable knowledge for better career prospects.
Both levels will give you the opportunity to develop the understanding and knowledge of dealing with air travel. It is intended for you to gain knowledge to make air travel reservations for Economy, Business & First Class Passengers offering the right fare to worldwide destinations. From point to point routings for Economy class passengers to arranging Business travellers airfares and their itineraries stopping at various destinations for a number of nights. In some cases, passengers enquiring for round the Round The World (RTW) tickets to visit a host of destinations from Europe, Middle East to South East Asia, Australasia or even adding North America, the routes are endless.
This is why well-established and prestigious airlines will ask you to be competent in booking simple return fares to complex air travel itineraries around the world. If you are looking for a career that is sustainable and would like to work for some of the most long standing airlines, tour operators companies, Airline Fares & Ticketing is the course for you.
For Airfares Level 1, you will learner how to search, find and select the correct fare for different passenger scenarios, familiarise with airline geography, construct passenger fares, discover airport city codes for numerous destinations around the world, the baggage allowance systems available to passengers and much more.
For Airfares Level 2, the Advance level of Airline Airfares and Ticketing. You will gain in- depth knowledge with the skills required to complete complex ticketing, fare constructions, milage charts for complex itineraries.
Your courses includes
- Professional Airfares and Ticketing Reference Manual and Course Materials.
- Level 1 includes 10 Modules
- Level 2 includes 7 Modules
- Continuous dedicated tutor support
- Examination and Certification included
- Recommended - 90 hours in total of study is required for both courses.
Level 1 - Airfares and Ticketing
- Participants will gain knowledge of the following:
- identify parts of a passenger’s journey
- identify cities and counties related to IATA areas & sub-areas
- Identify global indicators for passenger routings
- Select quotation of specific passenger routes and select the best fares
- Construct convent and round the worldwide currencies using rates of exchange
- Construct and price one way, return and circle trip routes using normal fares
- Interpret data entries on electronic tickets
- Identify applicable taxes, fees and charges for specific passenger journeys
- Calculate child and infant fares
Level 1 Airfares and Ticketing Modules
- Understand IATA Terms and Definitions
- Know IATA Areas
- Know IATA Codes
- Understand fare types
- Select appropriate fares
- Know the milage system
- Taxes, fee and charges
- Air travel documentation
Level 2 - Airfares and Ticketing Modules
1. Construct fares for journeys that include more than one class
2. Construct fares for journeys that are via a city which has a higher fare
3. Construct fares for journeys that include visiting the same city more than once
4. Construct Special Fares using the mileage system
5. Calculate backhaul and circle trip minimum checks
6. Construct fares using various breakpoints
7. Examine airfare terms and definitions
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training we treat each student as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
The Airline Airfares and Ticketing Professional course can provided you with a wealth of career options in the following area:
- Airline ticket agents
- Airline call centre
- Airline reservation
- Airline pricing structures
- Call centre and customer service agents
- Travel agents & tour operators
- Business travel agents
You must attain 85% to pass examination
- Level 1 Certificate in Airfares and Ticketing
- Level 2 Certificate in Airfares and Ticketing
Examination and Certification included in enrolment fee.
Who is this course for?
Anybody wishing to enter a career field in air travel associated with Airlines, Airport Ticket Desk or the Travel Industry. This course will give candidates the key competence and skill-set the industry is looking for.
There are no requirements for this course.
The Airfares and Ticketing Course can provide candidates with a wealth of career options in the following areas:
- Airline Ticketing Agents
- Airport Ticket Desk
- Airline Call Centre
- Airline Reservation Agent
- Call Centre Retail Travel Agent
- Specialist Travel Agent
- Tour Operator
- Business or Corporate travel
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.