Advanced Communication Skills
- Tutor is available to students
The way you interact with others can be the key to your workplace success. Whether communicating under pressure, managing challenging relationships or looking to build lasting rapport, your style and interpersonal competence can make or break your chances of achieving your objectives. This Advanced Communication Skills course teaches you how to capitalise on your existing skills, fine-tune your approach and build a strategy for communication with real impact.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Understanding communication excellence
- Exploring the skills necessary for communication excellence
- Rating your own skills and developing an improvement plan
- Creating a relationship management strategy
- Identifying and communicating with different styles and approaches
THE ART AND SCIENCE OF INFLUENCE
- Understanding and enhancing your body language
- Maximising your listening skills and overcoming any barriers
MASTERING ASSERTIVE COMMUNICATION
- Learning the six levels of assertive communication
- Identifying different thinking styles to be more assertive
DEALING WITH CHALLENGING SITUATIONS
- Managing challenging relationships under pressure
- Using questioning techniques to uncover needs and identify issues
- Mapping your key stakeholders
- Personal action planning
By attending this course you will gain:
- the skills to develop your communication style to increase rapport with others
- a relationship management strategy with your key stakeholders
- a range of different thinking styles to be more persuasive and assertive
- questioning techniques to ensure you achieve the best outcomes
Who is this course for?
This Advanced Communication Skills course is suitable for anyone who is responsible for building and managing influential relationships. It is particularly appropriate for individuals who are in a position where polished communication and interpersonal skills really count.
Ideally delegates will approach this course with some theoretical or practical understanding of interpersonal communication.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.