In this Become a Motion Graphics Designer Using After Effects® course, expert instructor Daniel Scott will take you one manageable step at a time through motion graphics in a series of small practical projects that come together to unlock Adobe® After Effects CC, animation, and infographics.
With nearly 5 hours of high-quality training content, you’ll discover how to create beautiful motion graphics, fix shaky video footage, add 3D type, render video for YouTube™, and so much more!
Learn the principles and the specifics of producing content, in a way that you’ll understand and remember. By the time you’ve completed this course, you will have a complete foundation that you can build on for years to come.
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 4 hrs 40 min
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Project Files: Included
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and most Android devices.
1. Introduction to Motion Graphics
2. Exercise Files
3. Live Chat forums
4. Relinking missing footage
5. Projects vs. Compositions
6. What’s the right composition settings?
7. Changing the length of your composition
8. Matching composition to video size
9. Create type animation in After Effects
10. Easing your animation
11. Blurring your text while it moves
12. How to render or export your After Effects animation
My computer isn’t good enough & I keep getting lost
13. My computer isn’t good enough – help
14. Empty your disk cache to clear hard drive space
15. I’ve lost my timeline in After Effects
Title overlays, lower thirds & watermarks
16. Lower thirds type animation
17. Creating a watermark in After Effects
18. Rules of motion graphics – anticipation
19. Custom easing using the graph editor in After Effects
20. Adding audio & music to your video
21. Inspiration for you motion graphics
Fixing/Cleaning up your video
22. Trimming the length of a video
23. Color correction, exposure & adjustment layers
24. Creating a vignette in After Effects
25. Fixing shaky footage with warp stabilizer
Camera tracking + Time Remapping
26. Add text to live action video
27. Matrix effect using time remapping
28. Text to follow live action
29. Working with Illustrator® in After Effects
30. Looping your animation
31. Grouping is called a pre-comp
32. How to make a motion path
Masking & green screen
33. Green screen Keying
34. Basic Masking
35. Object & mask animate separately – Track Mattes
36. Rotoscoping & faking depth of field
37. Rotobrush – putting type behind video objects
38. Animated infographic line chart
39. Pie chart infographic in After Effects
40. Using cameras in After Effects
41. Animating a screen capture or screencast
Animated static images
42. Animating static images using parallax
43. Add fake lights with CC Light Rays
44. Creating dust particles in After Effects
45. Swinging text in After Effects
46. Character animation using the Puppet pin tool
Effects & presets
47. Spinning globe & star effects
48. Making your video file size really small
49. Put all your files in one place – collect files
51. Motion Graphic Cheat Sheet for After Effects
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.