Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Acupressure Facelift Essentials
Passionate about having a youthful, glowing face for life? Use natural procedures and maintain your youth forever!
Certificate in Acupressure Facelift Essentials – In an age of prosthetics and plastic surgeries, it is hard to find simpler yet more effective ways for maintaining a good physical outlook. With acupressure, you could learn to remain at the epitome of your youth by using natural, harmless techniques. Maintain your natural beauty without the hassle of long, high maintenance procedures. Studies focused on this particular technique have shown significant and lasting benefit. In one particular study of 300 cases 90% of those treated had marked beneficial results with only one course of treatment. By taking the online Diploma in Acupressure for Facelift, you could learn to treat aging lines, marks and wrinkles using simple pressure-applying techniques.
Through the period of the Certificate in Acupressure Facelift Essentials course, students will learn in detail the pressure points on the face and neck that help stimulate blood flow and remove toxins relatively faster. Moreover, students will learn about over 90 muscles in the face and neck region that can be effectively treated to look visibly younger. Although ageing is a natural process, knowing about the facial muscles and tissues and treating them with care can help delay the signs of ageing. So why not sign up today and see for yourself how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement?
We at Study365 aim to provide our learners with top-notch faculty on their own convenience not bound by time or place. While our online learning modules are accessible at all times from anywhere in the world, we understand students’ need for help and support during the learning process and therefore, we facilitate you with one of our tutors to help you through. All information, coursework and module development is professionally created and always kept up-to-date. A course of treatment generally consists of 12 treatments administered once weekly. Once you have completed your diploma, you could start giving treatments of acupressure for facelift on your own. One course of treatment holds its benefits for 2 to 5 years. However, regular top-up treatments can be useful to extend effects and clients also often use one-off treatments to achieve a bright, healthy glow for special occasions.
By taking this course, you will be able to learn:
- The important pressure points in the face and neck area
- Acupressure techniques to stimulate pressure point for an increase blood flow and removal of harmful toxic substances beneath the skin
- To massage for firmer muscles beneath the skin to give a tighter facial tone and hence, a youthful appearance
- The entire elimination of fine lines due to ageing
- Diminishing wrinkles to promote healthier-looking skin
- Reducing under-eye bags and puffiness
- Firming the eye-lids with regular treatments
- Techniques to increase collagen production
- Improving hormonal balance in the facial area
- Tightening of skin pore that may get clogged
- Reducing stress on the face
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Qualification Title: Certificate in Acupressure Facelift Essentials
Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: lifetime)
Guided Learning Hours: 02
Module 01 : Introduction
Module 02 : Requirements before receiving Your Qualification
- Requirements before receiving Your Qualification
Module 03 : What is Acupressure?
- What is Acupressure?
- How to apply Pressure to Acupressure Points
- Key Points to Remember
Module 04 : What are Meridians?
- What are Meridians?
- The Role of the Meridians
- The Meridian Clock
- Key Points to Remember
- Essentials before Getting Started
Module 05 : Acupressure Facelift Protocol
- How to Begin and End an Acupressure treatment!
- Acupressure Facelift Step 1
- Acupressure Facelift Step 2
- Acupressure Facelift Step 3
- Acupressure Facelift Step 4
- Acupressure Facelift Step 5
- Acupressure Facelift Step 6
- Acupressure Facelift Step 7
- Acupressure Facelift Step 8
- Acupressure Facelift Step 9
- Acupressure Facelift Step 10
- Acupressure Facelift Step 11
- Acupressure Facelift Step 12
- Acupressure Facelift Step 13
- Acupressure Facelift Step 14
- Acupressure Facelift Step 15
- Acupressure Facelift Step 16
Module 06 : Benefits of Acupressure
- Benefits of Acupressure 1
- Benefits of Acupressure 2
- Benefits of Acupressure 3
Module 07 : Bonus Material
- Bonus Material
- Acupressure Facelift Course Manual
- Meridian Clock
- Meridian Clock & Pathways
- Meridians & Emotions Wall Charts
There will be an assessment at the end of the course. It would be an online test in form of MCQs, the results of which would be revealed immediately after test completion.
Successful candidates will be awarded an internationally recognised, CPD accredited Certificate in Acupressure Facelift Essentials.
About the Instructor
Annette Reilly has specialized in Neuroenergetic Kinesiology (NEK), having a great deal of knowledge in subjects like Chemistry, Biochemistry & Nutrition, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology, Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, to name but a few. She served the role of Principal of The College of Neuroenergetic Kinesiology for a period of 5 years in Ireland. Later, she also served as the chairperson of The Kinesiology Association of Ireland. Her keen interest in acupressure, nutrition and traditional Chinese medicine helped her write quite a few courses on the respective subjects for which, she has received recognition by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
Who is this course for?
- Beauty clinic/salon jobs
- Professional beautician jobs
- Self-employed beauty therapist
- Health & Beauty guide
This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
- Face therapist at beauty clinics/salons
- Professional Beautician
- Self-employed Beauty Counsellor
- Health & Beauty blogger/vlogger
- Self-employed facelift therapist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.