Access Courses Online
Add to basket or enquire
The Access to HE Diploma is a full Level 3 qualification designed to prepare learners without traditional qualifications for entry into Higher Education (HE). The Diploma provides opportunity for learners to acquire and develop knowledge and skills needed to progress to higher education study and also enables learners to develop social and emotional skills such as communication and confidence.
To achieve the Access to Higher Education Diploma (Midwifery) Ref. 400/1253/0 learners must achieve:
- 45 credits which must be graded, academic subject content at Level 3 only.
- 15 credits which must be either at Level 2 or Level 3 ungraded (U).
The following are the Unit titles for this Diploma:
- The Roles and Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Cell Biology
- DNA, Protein Synthesis & Cell Division
- Human Disease & Prevention
- Ethical issues in Contemporary Healthcare
- Sociology of the Family
- Health Promotion
- Inequalities in Health & Illness
- The History of the National Health Service
- The Structure & Organisation of the Health and Social Care Sectors
- Human Reproduction, Growth & Development
- Respiration & Circulation
- Gene Technology
- Human Nutrition & the Digestive System
- Technical Skills for Writing (U)
- The Investigative Process, Principles & Practical Skills (U)
- Research Project (U)
- Study Techniques (U)
Who is this course for?
People who want to be a Nurse.
No formal qualifications required - apply now - limited places!
Must be motivated
Must be prepared to follow teachers' instructions
Must have a quiet place to study
Must have a computer with broadband connection
University then a career as a Nurse
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.