Are you a natural leader with excellent motivation skills?
Do you have a positive attitude with proactive enthusiastic and flexible approach?
Do you have good time management and organisational skills?
- Your job purpose will be to take overall responsibility for the day to day management of a supported housing project for young people aged 16 to 25.
- You will manage all aspects of the project to ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations.
- To meet all KPI's and objectives.
- To manage, develop and maintain good relationships with external agencies.
- To ensure the project meets its financial targets.
To support the service in any way that may be required by the Service Manager
To be considered for this role you must have the following:-
- Minimum of 3 year's senior housing management experience in the social housing sector
- Experience of working with vulnerable or disadvantaged people aged 16-25yrs in supported housing setting
- Ability to work flexibly to attend meetings and events out of normal office hours
- Must hold full UK driving licence and the use of the vehicle insured for business
If you are interested in applying for this Young Persons Service Manager role, please click apply now or email your CV to . Alternatively, you can call Lindsey on to discuss further.
This position would be suitable for people living in and around Houghton Regis.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- Young People
- Supported Living
- Area Manager
- Service Manager
- Locality Manager
- Young Peoples Services Manager