Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
CER are recruiting for an experienced and passionate Year 6 Teacher to join a two form entry Primary School in Widnes.
The pupils and staff are proud of this school which is at the heart of the local community. There most recent Ofsted once again judged the school to be good in all areas, with a 'strong culture of safeguarding'. The school principal is extremely proud of what the school has achieved and continues to strive for. She believes passionately that their children deserve the very best education because they are at the heart of everything that they do.
The school principal is looking for a KS2 professional who can support, encourage and develop there pupils to achieve there highest potential within their learning environment. It is essential that you have recent experience teaching Year 6 and planning and preparing for Year 6 SAT's. The school are looking for someone who has strong classroom management and is able to follow the school behaviour policy while incorporating their own behaviour management techniques. In addition the right candidate also needs to have the following;
- Recent experience of teaching Year 6 in a mainstream setting
- Recent experience with Year 6 SAT's
- A positive approach in their classroom management
- Is a team player and happy to work collaboratively for planning
- Is available full time until at least the Christmas break
- Is honest, creative and has high expectation of themselves and others
This role will initially be on a term by term basis with the prospect of a permanent role for the right candidate. The start date will be September 2019 (date dependant on interview screening process). The school is based in the heart of Widnes with good local transport links.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and the kind of environment you have professionally thrive in then CER want to hear from you!
CER can offer you:
- Support with interview preparation when applying for the job.
- A dedicated, supportive consultant who is a primary specialist.
- Free, continuous CPD courses, supported by the school and CER.
- Streamline competitive weekly pay that reflect your experience and pay scale.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the CER Liverpool Branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
- Year 6 Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'