MILK Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Sutton for a resilient year 6 teacher. This position is to start ASAP and will be an on-going role.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, reliable and have an enthusiastic approach to teaching. Previous Key Stage 2 experience is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times. The class consists of 31 pupils with mixed abilities and have the support of a full time teaching assistant.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.