Are you a Year 5 Teacher looking for new and exciting opportunity within a highly regarded school?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Looking to appoint a highly motivated and creative Year 5 Teacher with proven classroom skills. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit an energetic and forward-thinking qualified teacher who is inspired by the prospect of raising attainment whilst creating the highest standards of learning experiences for the community. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a committed and dedicated staff in a successful school that is in the heart of Hull the city of culture.
This is a thriving school which has recently been graded 'Good with Outstanding elements' by OFSTED. The leadership in this school was deemed inspirational and behaviour as impeccable. From April, this Primary Teacher of Year 5 role will involve taking responsibility for a well-behaved, bright class of Year 5 pupils along with working alongside dedicated fellow colleagues to ensure a bright future for the school.
A lovely Primary school in Hull is seeking a talented and creative Year 5 Teacher to join their thriving and cohesive team from April 2018 till summer.
What you will require:
- Strong classroom control
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- inspire all pupils, challenge and support them appropriately in their learning so they can achieve their full potential
- provide creative, enjoyable and engaging learning experiences
- have high expectations which promote achievement and behaviour for learning
- have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a dedicated team
- demonstrate enthusiasm for the role and show willingness to go that 'extra mile'
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academy’s signing every month.
Here is what a few of our schools had to say about us:
"We have used Principal Resourcing for over 4 years now and have always received an efficient and supportive service". Stockwell Primary
"I have used Principal Resourcing on an adhoc basis since 2010 and have worked with them in a Preferred Partnership Agreement for the last 2 years.
I have always been able to discuss our requirements, any concerns we may have, best value and offer feedback on staff sent to us.
In all dealings with Principal, and in particular our consultant, we have felt our needs have been fully met and we have been listened to.
I am looking forward to continuing to work with Principal". Patrington Primary
"I don’t use any other agency as I have found their service to be poor in comparison. I always find that I am dealt with in an efficient, polite and proficient manner. I do recommend Principal Resourcing to schools and will continue to do so." Acre Heads Primary School
Principal resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references
Interested in Applying?
Whether you are looking for ad-hoc, short or longer term work, part time or full time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. Please read the below criteria and if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to speaking to you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Qualified Teacher