The position advertised is for a Year 5 Teacher to work 5 full days per week commencing as soon as possible with one of our client school's in the St Helens area. You will be able to utilise your teaching skills with confidence and passion and will have the support of a full time teaching assistant. This role is to start as soon as possible and will be on-going until may 2018.
If this role sounds like your ideal career path and you are a Qualified Teacher or an NQT then here is what we can offer yourself;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
We do ask for the following to be considered for this vacancy;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If this role sound like the perfect career path for you then please click 'apply’ for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
- Primary School
- Qualified Teacher