This is an average sized primary schools. Pupils at the school come from a variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds meaning a high proportion of EAL. The school offers many opportunities to develop pupils' social, moral, cultural and spiritual education. The well-planned curriculum promotes good progress. Relationships within the school are very positive. Pupils behave well and are polite, courteous and respectful.
The school needs a year 4 teacher who;
• Strong and ready for the challenge and commitment of taking on the class full time
• Experienced in supporting the development of children who find learning challenging
• Can continue to build on the schools good' OFSTED report
• Has the confidence and initiative to introduce new ideas to help children to make significant progress
• Can encourage children to enjoy their time at school, raise their aspirations and to try hard at everything they do
Requirements for the year 4 role:
• Must hold QTS
• A passion and love for teaching
• Creative and an energetic personality
• Highly commitment to the role
If you think you would be suited to this role, would like to work in a supportive and progressive environment and like the opportunity to work in the London Borough of Redbridge please apply now!
If you don't feel you are suitable for this role but know someone who is please feel free to RECOMMEND A FRIEND' anyone that registers with us and is cleared for work YOU will receive £250 in vouchers!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you and good luck