Are you a recently qualified or experienced Year 4 teacher? Do you want to have the opportunity to join a school that has a very 'family feel' to it and both pupils and staff are supported to achieve their full potential?
If so an average sized primary school, located in the Wigan area and recently graded as Good by Ofsted, is currently looking to appoint a Year 4 class teacher to join their already successful team of practitioners.
A successful applicant should:
- Have a strong knowledge of the Year 4 curriculum.
- Have a minimum of a one year experience working within Year 4.
- Be familiar with Talk for Write scheme of work.
- Be able to demonstrate good practice, ensuring that all pupils are able to make progress.
- Be adaptable and able to meet the needs of all children in order to create an inclusive environment, in order to enable all pupils to succeed.
- Have effective behaviour management techniques, to ensure no learning time is wasted.
- Be a good communicator
The school is looking to appoint someone as soon as possible with the view for the position to start in Easter. The school will be willing to support someone on a part time basis, for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate and apply today by calling or email your CV
By working through Teaching Personnel we can offer:
- Competitive daily rates depending on skills and experience
Access to an established CPD Academy working with in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN, Christ the King Primary School and St. Patrick's Roman Catholic High School to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning and many others.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.