The wonderful school are looking for a full time Year 1 Teacher to work within their school where you will be required to deliver outstanding learning to complete the provision within the school.
The most successful Year 1 Teacher will be able to demonstrate that they:
* Are an excellent early years classroom practitioner, committed to child centred learning with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
* Have a creative approach to the curriculum and the ability to deliver learning in innovative and exciting ways.
* Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
* Can foster excellent working relationships with parents and carers.
* Can lead a team of experienced Teaching Assistants.
Located in the Fishponds area of Bristol within spectacular grounds and extensive outdoor learning opportunities, the school and nursery strive to encourage initiative within a happy, healthy and safe environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please send your CV along with a short cover letter describing why you would be perfect for the role to Monarch Education. You will then be contacted by one of our consultants.
The position starts in May 2018 so if this sounds the job for you apply today by sending your CV to ,we aim to get back to you within 48 hours due to our high demand or if you prefer please call me on
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.