Year 1 Teacher Required
- Full Time Vacancy
- April 2018 Start - Paid To Scale
- 1 Year Contract
Are you an inspirational experienced Key Stage One teacher available to start in April? Maybe you are an NQT looking to start your induction year this September? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a Year 1 primary teacher for a local primary school in Brighton situated close to the A27. The school currently hosts just under 400 students from the local area, guiding them through their primary education. They are a school with a sports specialism .
We are delighted to be working with this local school, helping them to secure a year 1 class teacher who is available to start in April. At this school they are committed to life-long learning for all. The children enjoy actively learning, within a vibrant cross curricular approach; children grow as independent learners throughout their four years at this school.
Their core values of integrity, courage, aspiration, compassion and respect ensure our pupils become active, positive, resilient young people who make a wonderful contribution to the world they live in. The whole school community is committed to ensuring the best academic and pastoral outcomes for every child. Parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child?s progress, including home learning, with opportunities to celebrate learning a regular feature in the school diary. Music and PE are strengths in the school.
They are a fully inclusive school who have the highest expectations of everyone involved, encouraging them to embrace the core values which underpin their commitment to serving their local and wider community.
Children are consistently rewarded for positive contribution to their community through their reward system. They are expected to be in school every day in order to maximise their enjoyment and progress.
If this sounds like the environment where you could see yourself working and flourishing then please apply now.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious grounds and great sport facilities
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring, supportive & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in it's mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Teaching qualification
- Experience teaching EYFS and KS1
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.