Simply Education are currently working with a lovely primary school just north of central Leicester who are looking for a Key Stage 1 teacher to join their dedicated team of staff for a long term role.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, creative and innovative committed to making a difference in the classroom and have a desire to educate to a high standard.
You will have full classroom responsibilities and the successful candidate must have strong classroom presence and be able to plan and deliver fun and engaging lessons.
As the successful Year 1 (KS1) Class Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Year 1 (KS1).
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please contact us today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!