A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Workshop plant fitter based near Newcastle-under-Lyme.
The Job Role of a workshop plant fitter
- You will be required to work as part of a well-established team carrying out routine service and maintenance on heavy plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, rollers and excavators.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a workshop plant fitter
- You will have previous experience working as a plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi and Komatsu.
You would be working for a national supplier of heavy construction plant. They are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with company’s high demands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job