Workplace Manager required by leading organisation based in its London HQ .
Experienced Workplace Manager who will own the workplace, develop a progressive workplace strategy and understand how to implement it. Responsibility for efficient management and development of the Workplace in the operational buildings. This includes projects and services associated to the building workplace, furniture, moves, changes etc, plus those related to BEW business systems and department development. To develop and implement workplace principles, processes and strategies, ensure that the workplace is aligned to the company’s strategic framework. To be instrumental in implementing those processes (with particular attention to the areas of responsibility described in this job description), and assisting their review in the interests of continuous improvement.
To be the key player in effectively delivering workplace projects and services including:
development of business cases ,ensuring the effective use of building spaces,project resourcing ,financial accountability,project planning and delivery,stakeholder management and liaison,communications.reporting and engagement,identifying commercial workplace opportunities,using key building system data to optimise services.
- To ensure compliance with associated Building and Fire Regulations and HSE legislation.
- Management and effective utilisation of the Workspace.
- Management of furniture stock and inventory.
- Management and development of BEW business system associated to the workplace; to include, but not limited to CAD, I-Office, Concept and FM-CAS.
- The Management of Workplace projects and minor works, both operationally and financially to ensure project costs are kept within budget and best value is always achieved.
- To manage subordinates and suppliers, ensuring the effective deployment of resources.
- To develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners
- To prepare business cases and undertake evaluation.
- Deriving workplace solutions that minimise the impact on the environment.
- To undertake workplace inspections.
- Management and updating of workplace signage and wayfinding.
- To contribute to sustainable, environmental and energy development initiatives .
- To undertake tender exercises and evaluate subsequent outputs.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety policy, together with all mandatory and company requirements including, where necessary, site safety, CDM, method statements, risk assessments and site inspections.
- Implementing a risk management process for delivery of Workplace services.
- Ensuring end user and stakeholder satisfaction in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- To manage and monitor direct and sub-contract labour to ensure the expected standards are maintained
- Coordinate and track all occupancy changes permanently maintain precise records on CAD system.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with business stakeholders by handling general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions.
- Facilities Management
- Workplace Solutions