Windows Migration Engineer
7-8 Weeks Contract
Circa £150 LTD Day Rate
I am currently recruiting for a Windows Migration Engineer to migrate laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
The Windows Migration Engineer will be responsible for the following:
• Floor walking throughout the site to migrate all laptops and undertake the below.
• Back up all data on the laptops Flat rebuild and re-image the equipment.
• Install relevant applications Reload data.
The successful Windows Migration Engineer must possess:
• Previous experience providing helpdesk support
• Experience in working on laptop/ desktop migrations
• Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration experience is ideal
• A full UK driver's license
Due to the number of applications we receive, our client will only be looking to shortlist Windows Migration Engineers with the experience above.
If this is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'