Proactive Personnel Limited are currently recruiting for a Welder / Fabricagtor to start working for our client based in the Stoke-on-Trent area. This is a temporary on going position with a potential for a permanent position and is available for an immediate start.
THE JOB ROLE
- Working from detailed fabrication drawings / diagrams
- Days and nights available
- MIG Welding
- Fabricating & Welding bespoke gates, railings and staircases
- Planning and organising
- Communicating with management
- Competent with MIG welding
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum experience: 2 years
- Welding or fabricating experience required
- Qualified Welder / Fabricator technician (City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'