We are looking for a Part Time Welcome Team Member to join our team based in Cardiff working at a large Investment bank and Financial services company.
The Welcome Team Assistant will be responsible for the delivery of Customer Service experience.
The Guest’s experience begins as soon as they approach and enter the building. The atmosphere, the service and the welcome are all crucial in creating exceptional first impressions. This role will maintain a strong reception presence and awareness and will leave all guests with a positive and lasting impression of the company as the market leader in visitor experiences and excellence.
Welcome Team Members will create a seamless service towards all guests and colleagues visiting the office, they will ensure that all visitors are assisted in a calm, confident, positive and proactive manner at all times.
Welcome Team Members should be comfortable in using a multitude of customer service skills to meet the wide and varied requirements of the role and will act as ambassadors to the company at all times.
- Provision of reception service, from arrival points and throughout the building from the hours of 08.00am and 17.00pm or as directed by the PSC.
- Assist with switchboard duties for internal & external users of the building ensuring all calls are answered promptly, professionally and courteously.
- Ensure consistent communication with the Welcome Team Assistants to allow awareness of all VIP’s and guests arriving and leaving the building
- Ensure that you are able to instantly recognise and greet the key Company Executives and their guests at all times, proactively maintaining your personal knowledge and any changes throughout the Executive team
- Provide an exceptional Customer Service experience to all colleagues and guests to the site
- Ensure guests are greeted courteously and their needs are anticipated at all times
- Use operational knowledge of the Lobby and Reception to provide swift resolution to any challenges experienced by guests or colleagues, hosting guests to available check in desks where waiting times are expected to exceed the agreed SLA’s
- Have an extensive knowledge of the local area, amenities, places of interest and will be able to communicate these confidently and articulately to guests
- To be fully conversant with Condeco Resource Booking system and Check-in procedures
- To comply with all rules and regulations relating to Company procedures
- Maintain personal awareness of all site and team procedures, embracing and implementing new procedures swiftly when received from Senior Management
- Embrace and deliver the Project Unity Values and operate within their parameters at all times
- Ensure prompt and seamless handover of information and special requests/requirements between shifts
- Ensure the reception desk is constantly manned and kept immaculate and tidy at all times
- Ensure that all absences from the reception desk are managed so that the desk is never left unattended
- Support the Management team with continuous improvement to services and procedures
- Must know where the fire exits and core shelter areas are located and ensure access to and availability of them is kept clear at all times
- If required, and should an emergency occur, the individual will take an active part in the evacuation as the support team working closely with the Security team and Business Continuity Management
- GCSE or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of operating within a Customer Service environment providing guest hosting and/or concierge /reception services to the highest standard
- Experience working within a Corporate Environment in a Concierge, Host or Reception role
- IT literate including MS Office proficiency
Experience - desirable
- Switchboard /call handling experience
- The ability to converse with peers and Executives in a genuine, professional and confident manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with demanding customers
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- The ability to balance conflicting demands
- A commitment to and knowledge of the organisation and its work
- The ability to make people feel at ease
- The willingness to strive for excellence even at busy times
- The ability to work under own initiative
- Smart, corporate and elegant personal presentation
- Innovative and creative approach
Thursday & Friday 0830 until 1700
If you are passionate about customer service , please send us your CV today !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"