A fantastic opportunity has opened for an experienced Web & IT Assistant to join our Knight Knox team. You will work on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum.
Knight Knox has been steadily growing over the last 10 years and we are now looking to recruit a Web & IT Assistant to join our existing IT team to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of our online presence and internal IT for our busy and successful company.
Our ideal Web & IT Assistant will have a willingness to learn and experience with HTML, CSS, PHP and Windows 7 networks. You'll be working alongside experienced professionals. We will provide training, but ideal candidates will also have a desire to self-learn.
Our environment is fun and enjoyable, yet very professional and serious. We pride ourselves on having some of the best staff in the business and an opportunity to join the team is a highly regarded position in our sector.
Key responsibilities of our Web & IT Assistant:
- Working alongside the Marketing team to design and build new functionality for our existing websites and exciting upcoming projects
- Providing support to users in the office and remote users over the phone with the aid of remote access software
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, printer, network, user account and phone issues
- Provisioning PCs, user accounts in Active Directory, phone system, email, CRM, etc.
What we’re looking for in our ideal Web & IT Assistant;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Experience with HTML, CSS and at least one web programming language (PHP is ideal)
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, 10 and Office 2010, 2016
- Diagnosing and fixing general computer issues"
- Ability to balance and priorities workloads
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware setup and configuration, Windows Server administration and Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce CRM is desirable
- Physically able to lift and move PC equipment
What we can offer our Web & IT Assistant:
- Salary of £18,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme, childcare voucher program, free eye tests and CityCard member discounts.
- Training and support are provided
- Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses or social events
- Be part of a company who have been accredited Investors in People.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Web & IT Assistant then please click 'Apply’ today!