WEB DEVELOPER - (FRONT/BACK END)
About the company
Fancy working for an award winning web design agency based in rural Herts?
This creative agency is growing and wants to find someone who shares their passion for amazing functional website design - is this you?!
About the role
You will be working on both B2B and B2C brands across a wide range of projects in a relaxed but focused environment.
Working with medium to large sized client delivering bleeding edge solutions
- You will have heaps of enthusiasm, be full of energy and have a collaborative approach
- You need to show confidence in making technical decisions and comfortable scoping projects with realistic time lines
- You will have experience in creating exciting and usable user interfaces on both the web and mobile web, ensuring efficiency of page load speed, page weight, and code simplicity.
- If you have experience in building and delivering HTML email campaigns that’s even better!
Here’s the list - how many do you have?!
- strong focus on 'mobile up’, responsive development using custom media queries or frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- experience using CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS) and task runners (Grunt/Gulp), Bower (package controller)
- experience using at least one MVC/MVVM framework such as Angular, Ember or Backbone
Your opinion matters! Everyone gets involved in this agency who look after both their clients and their staff with the utmost integrity. There’s the chance for real career progression and an escape from the London commute!!
Salary & benefits
Modern, open plan offices close to A1 but in a rural setting
Salary £25k to £35k dependent on experience
Plus Perkbox benefits
Oh and did we say you’ll be working with a fantastic creative and collaborative team of people?!
Are you the one we are looking for? If so then please apply!
We read all CV’s but are unable to respond directly to every application. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you have been unsuccessful, but please do visit our web site for all our other job opportunities.