MWR’s phishd division provides a wide array of innovative employee security behaviour services, such as simulated phishing attacks, point-in-time security education, Outlook plugins, password auditing and more to multi-national, enterprise-level organisations.
We’re looking for a talented, self-motivated and passionate web designer to join our team designing phishing attacks (yes - you’ll get to see them sent to our clients!), web-based training modules and supporting a range of additional design work - from interactive displays to posters.
The successful candidate will enjoy being exposed to the cyber security industry, working alongside penetration testers, security consultants, experienced developers & industry experts. You’ll also be able to work to deadlines and enjoy working in a fast paced, sometimes high-pressure environment.
Playing a key role in our team, the successful candidate will also enjoy debating the finer points of xBox vs PS4, Nvidia vs ATI and demonstrating dominance on a range of our consoles and games - from Counterstrike & Goldeneye through to GT3 & CoD.
The role will provide the candidate with the opportunity to learn new skills, techniques and progress their development career within an unusual, interesting, fun and fast-paced environment.
- Designing phishing attacks for use as part of our simulated phishing service
- Designing web-based training to educate our clients’ employees on a range of security topics
- Designing a range of additional materials to help our clients’ educate their employees
- Ensuring the quality of all design work exceeds client expectation
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time
Who we are looking for
- Ideally you will have from 2 years+ experience of web design in a commercial environment
- Detailed knowledge of HTML, jQuery & Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite of tools (Particularly Photoshop)
- An eye for good design, and focus on detail
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic knowledge of object orientated PHP and MVC frameworks
- Experience with mobile design and/or responsive website design
- Consistent and logical approach to time management and prioritisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated approach to work
- Ability to work on multiple development projects concurrently
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to support and mentor less experienced members of the team
- HMTL5 knowledge
- Experience with web-based animations / game design (Flash, HTML5 etc)
- Experience of Goldeneye on the N64 (random gaming sessions may occur in the
office; the successful candidate may also be proficient in pool).
Who we are
Established in 2003, MWR InfoSecurity is a research-led cyber security consultancy working with clients around the world. We provide specialist advice and solutions on all areas of security, from professional to managed services through to commercial and open source security tools. Our focus is working with clients to develop and deliver security programmes, tailored to meet the needs of each individual organisation.
In a rapidly changing technology landscape, innovation is essential and our ambition to push boundaries sets us apart. We are not satisfied with the first answer, we break things, reverse and research them until we have an understanding that is of real value. Central to this philosophy is the desire to deliver high quality cyber security consulting services and unsurpassed levels of support to our clients.
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job