The Adviser Sales Centre team are a key part of UK Sales with responsibility for ensuring that a panel of small or under-developed accounts is managed effectively and opportunities for new business maximised.
As a Wealth Sales Consultant you will own a pre-defined panel of accounts and will market Old Mutual Wealth products to these accounts and others and support company initiatives.
The role will also support the work of Strategic Relationships where applicable and support sales and marketing campaigns. Success is measured by the amount of new business generated from these accounts and also the efficiency and effectiveness of issue management and customer service.
You will be provided with:
- 26-30k – Realistic OTE £45k
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Ability to buy up to 10 additional days
- Unrivalled pension scheme which will see 8% employer contribution regardless of employee contribution and can be as high as 12%
- Life assurance of 6x Salary
- Income protection – 50% of salary
- Private medical cover with option to add couples cover
- Support for qualifications up to chartered status
This is a great role that would suit:
A level 4 Diploma qualified adviser with experience of telephone based advice or a paraplanner looking for their next step who has had previous tele-marketing experience.
If you would like to hear more or apply for this role please get in contact
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job